11.

Arabella's Pov

I was scared I thought Chan would kill me but he didn't.

We went back to the apartment safely.

I put all the food i had found on the kitchen table and went I to the room Paris went into which was huge.

I went to sleep but only for about an hour at least .

I didn't know what else to do but I didn't go back out I just went into the living room and looked out the window.

All I saw was the broken city some buildings were burned, some were broken in half and still somehow the city still looked beautiful. Just because something is broken doesn't mean it's still beautiful.

the sun started rising it made everything seem like some sort of dream.

I heard someone walk out their room when i turned to look it was Paris

"hey your up pretty early"

"i just wanted to check on where you were cause i didnt see you but ill go back to sleep now"

"i wish i was able to go back to sleep so easily"

"Ara you should try to see if theres any sleeping medication in one of the stores your gonna end up passing out one day of exhaustion" paris said while walking back into the room and shutting the door.

20 minutes passed

Chan came into the living room which caused a domino effect for the rest of the boys to come along.

"we have to start moving today if we want to get to the destination faster." chan was always so demanding i can tell were never going to get a break unless he says.

"baby girl why do you look so tired"

"Mike I don't know, why do you look like a piece of shit every day."

i walked away to wake up Paris then we packed up and went on our way.

I'm surprised there aren't infected but then again soldiers were roaming around so I'm pretty sure they killed all of them that were in their way.

Hours pass

the weather feels like we were put in boiling water not the best when traveling obviously.

"chan and i are from Australia and I don't think we've felt this hot before"

Brandon just took off his shirt to show how athletic is body was, pathetic.
He smirked at Paris.

"you like what you see baby"

"Hell no you look like a gremlin and put your shirt back on"

"laughing my fucking ass off, im so proud of you Paris you learned so much from me"

i held onto Paris to try to hide the exhaustion that all of a sudden over came me. The heat didnt help the situation either killing me even more. The world started spinning and my vision became blurry.

Everything went black

Narrators pov

Arabella had fainted from not getting enough sleep. Chan being quick he picked her up and brought her to a shaded area to lay her down there

"well what do we do now Paris!!" Chan said out of panic

"Chan I need you to calm down and don't scream at me" Paris looked at Chan with the urge to smack his head. Paris grabbed some rags and drenched them with water to put on Arabella's face. Chan decided to sit and hold Arabella up against him so her head could lean back on his shoulder. He kept on thinking she's gonna die because of the state she was in, As soon as he felt like giving up she started moving. With her head still on chans shoulder she looked up at him and he stared back. They stayed like this for 2 more seconds before chan quickly got up. Paris helped her up and they continued their journey slow enough for Arabella to keep up.