16.

Arabella's Pov

I finally am awake and everyone looks at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty"

"You slept a whole day I thought you were dead because you weren't moving at all"

I now finally take in my surroundings and see that were still in the van. But where's Chan?

"Chan went to look for gas since it's running out"

Did she read my mind or did I say that out loud?

"maybe you should stop talking to yourself out loud Arabella"

"Oh, you're awake" chan says popping up in the window.

"Yup, did you find gas?"

"nope, not yet"

"does that mean we would have to leave the van soon?"

"what we gonna do kangaroo?"

"wow ok, I'm thinking everyone should get out and start looking to see if any cars have anything in the trunk"

"can I come with?"

"no Ara"

you can't go alone if something happens to you who would know plus you could teach me to fight and defend myself better"

"fine but let's eat something first"

Paris pov

We are running out of food and snacks but have loads of water which is good at least we won't be dehydrated. After we ate some the food that was left, Chan and Arabella started getting ready for their journey to find food and gas.

" If we don't come back in forty-eight hours you guys should get going"

"you better come back I need you man"

"I'll try to come back as soon as possible, ok?"
He reassured Felix

Before the two left Arabella gave me and Felix a hug, theyll be gone for who knows how long.
Chan hugged felix harder and messed up his hair.

we went on the top of the van and just sat there with his arm around my shoulder and me resting on his.

"Paris"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I promise to be by your side always"

I gave him my pinky

Arabella's Pov

We've been walking for about three hours.
It was full of silence.
Fall is already here
So it's a little breezy.

We arrive at a big building which I'm guessing is a mall.

"I should go in first"

"ok whatever you want"

I rolled my eyes walking straight in.
Runners and stalkers were all over the place.
They just Stood there but as soon as chan moved they ran towards us. I jumped in front of Chan and started stabbing them with my knife and fast as i could.
I took his bag to jump on his back.

The first level had nothing at all but some clickers
The second floor was where there were more things for us to take back to the others.
I got off Chan to look around

Chan's pov

"Hey, um Arabella I have something to say and I've been keeping it from you and the rest for a while but my sister does know I'm sorry but um"

"say what you need to say"

"Well I told myself I would leave the group Ive been leading you guys to the wrong places in order to find my sister"

"so you're telling me we've been going on the wrong track for months just to find your sister that could be dead" the tears in her eyes were forming.

" I knew how important this is to you so I put us on the right track again I'm doing this for you "

"Are you kidding, its gonna take us even longer now because of you!"

"Arabella stop yelling"

"No! Fuck you Chan I hat-"

I couldn't handle it anymore

I grabbed her face and kissed her I wouldn't think she would kiss back but she did.
I was happy for the first time in a while.

Arabella's Pov

Am I really kissing Chan?

I had my hands in his hair he had his hands on my waist pulling me closer to his body. After a while we separated catching our breath, we really just kissed. He looked at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen coming from him it didn't last very long.

"I'm gonna kill you Chan"

"No you won't"

He kissed me AGAIN but this time it was on my forehead.