15.

Arabella pov

Felix walks ahead of Paris and I ,chan was behind me

"some infected are coming towards us"

"we should stop and find a place"

"we always stop can we just go at least a day without stopping"

"chan, stop getting angry im thinking the same as you but these girls are not used to this"

He rolled his eyes and gave in

"thank you" i gave him a smile

Paris runs ahead of us and points to a hotel
It looks so gross I think i might just keep walking at this point.

I look over and chan and He looked so pissed I could tell by his face that he was hoping none of us found a place to stay but was obviously disappointed. Felix kicked the front door open and we entered the building.

The hotel had a big but, small entrance. There was a chandelier on the ground, paint on the walls were peeling off. I walk down a hallway and find the stairs

They all start walking towards me and I go up with them behind me.

Clickers

I opened the door to get to the first floor with rooms.
The door was so loud that the clickers noticed quickly and went into their attack mode
Loud screeching came from them
I took my gun out of my pocket and started shooting.
Some were harder to kill than others
If there are more then we better get going before they come.

The three finally caught up to me.
I kept walking ahead and so was Paris. Just exploring the place while the boys looked like bodyguards. I went into every single room on the first floor and there was nothing interesting.

" we should split up so this would go faster"

"true"

"I'll go with Paris and Felix you already know who your with obviously"

Felix looked a little down after Chan said that

"you don't wanna be with me Buddy"

"what? Oh no I was just hoping t- never mind"

Since the other two were going to the second we went to the third.

Paris pov

Just looking around searching for anything chan followed me into every room not leaving my side at all and since I was alone with him might as well ask him some stuff.

"hey Chan"

"what?"

"what would you do if you saw your family again"

"hug my little sister and mom to death what about you?"

"I won't do nothing really just hang out with Arabella like usual"

"you girls are always looking out for each other I can tell Arabella is overprotective"

"she was even if i had go go somewhere five minutes away she would come"

"I would do the same with my little sister she was around eleven when the whole apocalypse happened but before that I would go to all her friends parties and they would put makeup on me "

" Do you know where shes at now?"

"she was in a quarantine zone with my grandma and-- look ..isn't this Jongups necklace"

He showed a necklace that said
Big brother
It was a locket i opened it there were pictures of Arabella and Lanni as babies
It said his name on the back as well
Well that answered his question