(what the fungus looks like^^)

Tomlins Pov

Chan has woken up but he just passes out again. One minute he has his eyes open the next his eyes close.

Arabella was crying and I knew why.

He still hasn't woken up and his heart beat was getting slower and this point the horses were running. Paris had to take control over the horse since Arabella was not in a good state.

We've been traveling for about 1 hour houses started showing up they were on hills inside the woods.

We got closer and made sure everything was okay. Zombies here and there but nothing we couldn't handle.

We enter a house and get into the garage since the rest of the house wasn't safe as in the roofs have collapsed and there was fungus spreading neither were the other houses.

( If you didn't know the fungus is what started the apocalypse )

The girls go look for useful things since they are immune to the infection anyways.

"when the girls come back we have to go see if there's a town of people or stores with antibiotics and medicine"

"Are we all leaving?" Han asked

"Nope we are but I know the girls could take care of themselves and I figured they need to be by themselves ya know..."

The four of them need time together like it's always been for them before the rest of us came along bug of course Lucy is staying. So its really gonna be five.

Arabella's Pov

I'm in the one of the bathrooms, this house has fungus is all over I'm surprised the garage is safe. I'm trying to look for medicine's for the boys and maybe even for us too because we are girls after all. Paris is in another room looking for blankets once I'm done I decide to go looking around some more.

The kitchen

I run towards it looking at everything in the cabinets finding some cans of beans and corn stuff like that some are expired but I take the ones that are still okay to eat. Then I keep looking in the bottom cabinets and I find a portable stove. I was about to take that when Paris came in with some blankets.

"we have to hurry the boys remember"

" oh my Lord I forgot I guess i got really distracted"

I took the small stove and we went to the garage. Tomlin was already stitching them up.

"Finally you made it whatcha got Arabella" I.N asked

"A stove and canned food along with some medicine but I don't think it's gonna help the boys much"

"don't worry bout it were going to go find some antibiotics I want you girls to stay here we'll be back"
Okay big boy Tom i hate seeing him so serious since he's a loud funny person

The boys left leaving us alone.

"you hungry Lulu?"

"yeah"

"I'll see if there's any gas lying around the house to put it in the cooker thingy so I could make some soup or something"

I walk around the house for a few to see if I could find gas but I couldn't so I went into another house and they had a car so I checked the trunk and found a container half empty.

I run back to the house and get into the garage to find Felix awake he had passed out from the blood loss. He tried getting up.

I dropped the container out of being happy

"your okay!"

"he's not"

She points to Chan

He doesn't look like he's breathing