32.

Chans pov

I loved my daughter even though i have never held her before this day. She did look exactly like Lucy when she was born. I had thanked Han for being a father figure to Luna.

Luna was confused when she saw who i was but when Ara told her its like she knew me for so long she even called me papa. She had the most cutest voice she would try to speak clear but all that was heard was nonsense.

I thought i wasn't ready to have a kid yet, but this felt right, Being with Arabella felt right and i wouldn't want it any other way.

"Arabella can i talk to you"

She only looked at me

"I know Ive only been here for a day but i was wondering if you'd like to.. finally! go into the next level of our relationship"

"You mean you being my boyfriend?"

I nodded and she agreed to be my girlfriend, after three years it finally happened. She was truly mine.

Jongup had come by with some people who happened to be Paris,Tomlin, I.N and Felix.

Paris pov

Tomlin and i have found Felix and I.N on their way to the safe zone, oh yeah how could i forget a very pregnant Wendy with a two year old boy holding her hand. Both are Tomlins kids.
After the whole smoke attack i was taken by rebellious men who happened to be in the town Tomlin was protecting and apparently was now the leader of.  The men who attacked my mothers place were from Tomlins, of course he killed them as soon as he figured out that they had tried to repopulate with me.

I was abused for a while by them hidden in a room no one but the girls that were taken knew about. Felix and I.N had found their way back to Tomlin after a while and we had just thought about finding Jongups safe zone. It was all that everyone was talking about so we left 2 weeks later.

Thats how we ended up finding the other three and now four. I can't believe my cousin has a baby but i was happy for her and Chan. When everyone found out about them being together we shouted in joy. Felix had kept begging me for a baby but i didn't want one as of now at least.

Narrators pov

After three years the gang was back together, thriving in the safe zone.

Chans bond with Luna grew stronger by the days.

All of them would still argue with each other having to be shut up by Tomlin, Wendy and Jongup.

Even if the world was filled with monsters roaming around killing everyone and turning them, they were happy.

Scientists never found a cure but everyone had been brought to the islands that were secluded from the rest of the world.

Where they lived better life's than they had before the apocalypse.

Together in a land where theres no tomorrow

A/N: not me getting emotional 😭 i can finally say after 5 years of typing this story i am done 🥳🥳 I'll definitely miss it.
thank you!!!