Arabella's Pov

After two minutes of trying to get Paris to give information about her past
She finally gave in

"people all over the town knew my father left and people at school started making fun of me asking if I was the fault of my father leaving.
She told me to never fall in love or trust a man but she's the one to be with a different guy every night.Then they started calling my mom a slut said I would be just like her She tried brain washing me Into thinking my father was the worst.

The three of them looked over too me and I just stood there with nothing to say. When I opened my mouth to speak again I had tears in my eyes already.

"seeing my dad dead made me happy cause I was free for once it didn't even hurt me one tiny bit." I chimed in so Paris could recollect herself.

The boys looked shocked and surprised
Then they shared their life
.....

They were done with the story and then we just started exploring what the apartment looked like.
The family had younger children by what the rooms look like they only had girls at least I think. I heard a window close and I looked at the others to see if they noticed but they didn't. I went to go check myself.

People, two of them to be exact. One tackled me to the ground making the air knock right out of me. The others probably heard it since they came running into the room.
I heard Chan growl ( he's an animal)
He's very scary when he's mad. Felix looked semi-mad.

"get off of her now!"

His voice was deep and angry that accent was something else i didnt notice it til now.

"well I'm Brandon and that's my younger brother Mike and I'm sorry but he can't get off her. "

I still had this guy on me then it hit me they were the ones who bullied me and Paris.
Brandon walked up too Paris and put his arm around her, Felix stopped him.

Chan then walked up too where I was and ripped Mike off of me and started punching him. I wanted him to keep going but for the sake of his hands and the fact that I knew these boys were in a gang before I'm not trying to get him killed, the boys started to get into a fight that wasn't gonna end pretty. Four boys fighting seems entertaining but when you need to have two that are supposed to protect you not so fun.

Paris pulled Brandons hair to get him off Felix, it worked and they both ran next to me who was trying to stop the chan and Mike situation.

"Chan stop! I don't care if you're hurting him but your getting hurt."

"Chan get off "

"if the both of you don't stop ill grab a stick and shove it in your asses"

We just started at her but the two boys kept hitting each other until I just latched myself on chans back and squeezed him. He stopped so that definitely worked out how i wanted. He started to walk away.

"Oh baby why did you stop him i wanted him dead so i could have you all to my self" mike said

With that said Chan was gonna go charging at Mike but Felix's fist met Mike's face in 1.5 seconds and he was down on the ground. Paris looked so proud of him and high fived him. We noticed Brandon was still there. ugh.

" just too let you know your uncle James sent us." He proceeded to open his stupid mouth

"What!!!?"