"Yo! What the fuck is going on there!" We heard a man, banging the door and I pushed Jungkook off me and told Jungkook to pretend to wash his hands.

I fixed myself in the mirror quickly before I opened the door to see an angry man who is probably on his forties.

"What the fuck? Why did you lock the door?" The man asked and I blushed just recalling what happened before we were interrupted.

"Oh we didn't know the door was lock" I said as the man scoff and just went inside the cubicle and I let out a deep exhale and I saw Jungkook chuckling. I went to the sink and leaned on it with my arms cross.

"Pabo! Why did you take my first kiss!" I whispered only making him hear, but soon his eyes widen.

"I-I was your first kiss?" Jungkook stuttered out but it was more of a question and nodded at him and for some reason, I saw guilt on his eyes.

"HEY! What took you guys so long! C'mon!" Hoseok said impatiently before we turned around to nod at him.

We awkwardly went out of a the washroom and we saw them sitting down, impatiently waiting for us. Jin was glaring at us with his arms cross.

"What took you guys so long? We were literally waiting for— HOLY SHIT IS THAT A HICKEY?!?" Jin suddenly shouted but soon glared at Jungkook.

All of them looked at my neck and all of their eyes went to widen and Im just there trying to figure out what's a hickey. I saw Ami's knuckled turning white and Yoongi trying to hold Jimin so he won't punch Jungkook.

"Hold my bag" Ami growled, throwing her white bag to Hoseok and Jungkook just gulped and started to run and Ami ran after him.

"JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR DICK READY BECAUSE I'LL BE FEEDING THEM TO SOME THIRSTY SLUTS!" Ami yelled trying to catch Jungkook. I was just there downfall, and trying to analyze about what's happening.

"Should we help him?" Namjoon asked the group and I was just their still confuse.

Let's just say the rest of the night, all we hear is Ami screaming and running after Jungkook around the club, while we are trying to stop her.

~Next Morning~

"Jin hyung! What's a hickey!" I asked my hyung but he isn't answering and he continued to walk down the stairs.

"Jinnie hyung!" I started to whine but he still continued to ignore me and started to cook all of us breakfast. I started to whine even more.

"Taehyungie~ you still so young to know" Jin simply answered my question and I arched my brow.

"But how come Ami knows!" I pouted while crossing my arms but Jin still didn't answered me.

"Let's just say Ami and the others know things that you shouldn't know" Jin answered before I scoffed and just sat down in the sofa with my pouty lips. Of course Jin hyung knows Im angry.

"Listen TaeTae, we are just protecting you from the bad stuff, okay? The things we know aren't good for you physically and mentally, so just trust your hyungs and Ami? Got that?" Jin said as he sat down beside me at the coach and started to rub my back in circles. I just nodded at him with a smile.

"Tae!" We heard a familiar girly voice from behind.

"What is it Ami?" I asked as I turned around to see her leaning at the stairs.

"Let's go shopping! We haven't shop together for ages!" Ami said and I squealed while I nodded my head vigorously and Ami and I started to jump around making Jin laughed at us.

"Yah you two! Go and change and someone wake up that small mochi upstairs!" Jin said as he stood up from the sofa and make his way to the kitchen.

Ami and I went up to change to our clothes and woke up Jimin, who at first didn't wanna wake up so Ami and I ended up jumping on him making him wide awake and glared at us.

"Im gonna get you guys!" Jimin yelled and that's our cue meaning, we have to start running because I swear Jimin maybe a small adorable mochi but inside is a killing machine.

"JIN HYUNG! WE WILL BE OFF NOW!" Ami shouted and got her bag and slammed the door before Jimin strangles us with his small hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I know it's short but I was kinda lazy today but I wanted to update at the same time though? I don't think that make sense but ehhhhh.

Oh and in the first scene they didn't do French Kissing well yet😏

At least I tried doing the smut stuff. Honestly It's my first time I read smutty oneshots for inspiration heheheh. So like PLEASE BE EASY WITH MEEEEEEEE ITS LITERALLY MY FIRST TIME MAKING SMUTTTTT yet I read a lot smuts LMAO AHAHAHAHAHA

So please bear with your author

Word count: 1336