Chapter 26

I watch as Ant blushes, setting me down and taking a hesitant look in my direction.

"You got me," he says. "You do make my life fun and I'm desperate to say I miss my kit-kat"

"Kit-Kat?" Oliver's voice appears back over my shoulder. Greaaaat. 

"She hasn't told you her nickname?" Ant replies, starting to laugh. I glare at him and walk back to the table.

"No," Oliver charms, following me as I sit down. "But now I have to know, kit-kat."

I sigh as I look up to him and pick up my sharpie, uncapping the lid. "Say it again," I challenge. He leans down on his elbows, resting his face in his hands. With a devious grin, he slowly says "kiiit-kat."

Oh Oliver, if you were a smart duckling, you wouldn't have done that. Before he has time to react, I run my permanent marker smack dab across down his face, starting just above his eyebrow, all the way down to the slight stubble on his chin. A bright red line makes him look like he was in the Somebody That I Used to Know music video.

Anthony starts hysterically laughing and I keep my childish gaze upon Oliver's. He blinks rapidly, then sighs.

"You will pay for that."

His lips quiver at the sides at the smile he's trying to hide. Oliver might be charming, but he's the cutest when his inner child-like features surface.

"Will I?" I ask, dumbfound. At this point, my smile radiates and Oliver loses his cool. He begins chuckling so hard, yet he manages to grab the marker out of my hand and smacking me with the cold ink right long the chin.

My mouth falls open in shock.

Oliver's eyes grow huge as he takes in my reaction. I jump up and tackle him. He turns so I latch on to his back, smacking his head lightly in the process. He's laughing so hard that I begin laughing because what am I really going to do from this position?

As he grabs ahold of my legs, causing me to stay attached to him, I reach down under his arms and pinch his nipples as hard as I can.

"For fucks sake," he quivers, releasing my legs and presses his hands to his chest. I jump down, pleased at my impromptu karma. "You can tickle my nipples any day, but pinching them is a different story."

I laugh so hard I snort at his words. Oliver's cheeks blush slightly and he continues rubbing small circles over his tender nipples. Andy's small frame comes into view, making both of us stop the adolescent behavior.

I glance to Anthony who looks like he's just seen a ghost. I stop my laughs and reach out to touch his arm.

"What's wrong?"

His eyes meet mine in sincerity, but that instantly changes within a second. "Nothing, why?"

Andy cuts us off as he says "Anthony, glad you've made it in safely."

Ant smiles and says "Good to see you too."

Oliver brings his hands back down to his sides, causing me to look at him. He glances at me and smirks, incorporating a wink before looking back in Andy's direction. I don't know why that makes me blush, but it does. I look down. Oliver's body pressed against mine suddenly flashes across my mind. The way his fingers delicately danced across my breasts as his mouth sucked intensely on my neck. The arch of my back, causing my stomach to press hard against his. The way his fingers knew exactly where..

"Kat?" Andy says. I look at him like a mad woman.

"Yes?"

"Does that sound good?"