Us-Final Chapter

Ji Soo POV
The party was going great. By the way, did you guys know BTS members were such amazing dancers.
Surprisingly Hyung Sik was an amazing dancer too! Let's say I wasn't a bad dancer but in front of them I was.....yeah you get it, but that didn't matter. I was dancing with Ji Hyun and So Hyeon and all that mattered was that this was our night.
So Hyeon went out for some air and Ji Hyun and I were the only ones left.
'God! Our husbands are amazing dancers!'
'I know RIGHT!!! Hey...wait, my husband, your boyfriend!'
'Yah! Every girl has at least married her boyfriend 5 times in her dreams.'
'You guys have been dating for like....what? 2 days!!'
'Oh!!! My bunny!!!!!' She shouted when she saw Jungkook giving her a flying kiss.
'Pch. Pch. Already over your love Taehyung. Does that name ring a bell?'
'Yeah, he's the best friend of the one that I like.'
'Whoa! Girl you switch fast.' I could see Jungkook and Ji Hyun giving each other flying kisses, and dedicating dance moves to one another.
'Guys seriously that's gross! Stop already!'
'What is that? A subtle way of saying that Hyung Sik needs to up his game.' She made that ooo burn face. I wanted to retaliate but somewhere I felt.....that she was right. The hell! So I ignored it and the rest of the night, we were shouting, dancing, yelling, dancing, screaming, dancing and EATING!!!
Suddenly the music stopped and everyone let out a huge sigh.
'What happened?' Someone asked.
Everyone was wondering what happened when I heard a familiar voice. It was coming from the middle.
'Hey everyone, especially Ji Soo.....'
I looked around to see Hyung Sik standing in the middle of the living room.
'I won't be taking up much time but this is something that I have to....actually, want to do today.' He said with a smile.
I made my way towards him.
'What are you.....'
I was about to ask him but he knelt down.
'Hyung.....' I started.
'Jung Ji Soo, from the moment you've entered my life, everything changed. I got the shoulder I didn't have before, I got a friend that I longed for, and most importantly, I got the love that......I...I didn't know I could ever get. It was beautiful being with you. Our fights, our arguments, our happy times and our sad times, all of them add up to one word-us. That's it! One word, but that word describes so much of our lives and in the past few weeks, that word has started to mean the world to me. So today, on the day of our graduation, I wanna ask you....are you willing to spend the rest of your life living as us rather than you? Cause I'm ready. Please say yes!'
He said and closed his eyes.
I felt tears coming down my eyes. This guy sitting in front of me.....the one who I always argued with. The one whom I never expected an answer from is expecting an answer from me. The guy who barely spoke, now gave a whole speech!
'Hyung Sik-ah.......' I went towards him and leaned down, so I was sitting in a similar position as him. I could hear all the people from behind us chanting 'Say yes! Say yes!'
'Park Hyung Sik, you were my first love and I know that people say, you may not always get your first love so let's rephrase that term. You'll always be my last one.'
He opened his eyes and looked up. All the audience was going, 'Awwwwww' by now.
'So is that a yes....?'
I lightly hit his head, 'Of course, pabo' (dummy) I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly. Both of us were smiling like crazy!!! The audience was going mad, Overwhelmed by the amount of cuteness.
We got up and I was about to walk back to Ji Hyun but he held my hand.
'Wait....one more thing.'
I was standing there when he pulled out something.....a ring. Wait! My ring. I was shocked that he had it.
'Please accept it.' He said and I nodded with a smile. He slipped the ring on my finger and the whole crowd went wild.
Amidst all of the noise I asked him,
'So you had it? Why didn't you give it to me before?'
'I wanted to give it to you in front of everyone. Last time when I gave you this ring, it didn't mean as much to me as it means today. I love you Jung....Park Ji Soo. You're mine. Stay mine forever!'
'Even if I wanted to....I can't leave. I promised you and I love you too much to break it.'
We smiled at each other and went towards Ji Hyun.
'Up his game.....I believe he did it!' I said and showed her my ring.
'Yah! That's okay....you guys are married anyway.......I......uh.....yah Jeon Jungkook! When are you giving me a ring!!!!????' She shouted and left. I could see him confused and her shouting at him from a distance, all the BTS members were busy laughing too, except the oldest one who looked like the mom who's son got stolen by a girl. Hyung Sik and I were just laughing.
Then we started dancing. I told him that I don't know couple dance properly but he grabbed me and told me to look into his eyes. As if I could ever take mine off them......
I didn't realise when I started moving with him.
We stopped when we heard So Hyeon's laughter besides us.
'Oppa!!! My little.....my big brother has grown so much. He hands out proposal rings now, to his own wife.' She said and burst out laughing. So did I, hearing her laugh.
'Yah! Don't say that. It needs guts to do that!' V said, supporting Hyung Sik.
'I know right! What do you know?' Hyung Sik said to So Hyeon.
'V are you supporting him now......' So Hyeon said with puppy dog eyes.
'Never jagiya.....' (dear) V said and cupped her cheeks.
'Yah! You turn fast......wait what? Jagiya.....' Hyung Sik said.
'Are you guys.....' I asked with expectant eyes.
So Hyeon slowly nodded and V blushed.
Omo!!! They looked so cute. I hugged So Hyeon and I guess V was expecting a hug from Hyung Sik instead, he chased him around giving him 101 ways he would kill V if V hurts his sister.
Ji Hyun joined us.
'He said, he'll give me a ring soon. Wait for it Ji Soo!'
At that So Hyeon and I burst out laughing.
'Ya....we'll be waiting. Just make sure not for very long.' I said and laughed.
'Yah! Jung....ani (no) Park Ji Soo!!!' She said and started chasing me. I hid behind So Hyeon who was still laughing.
Finally the party ended and the remaining 6 of us decided to have a night out. We asked the band members to stay but all of them wanted to go back to their families since due to Jungkook, V and Jimin, they got a week off as graduation week!
We played, talked and got into many burn fights during the whole night!
In the end, we slept. I could feel Hyung Sik embrace me and I smiled at that. V too slept while hugging So Hyeon the reason being....he can't sleep without holding something or someone (I can see ARMY fans going 😏). Jungkook and Ji Hyun just held hands while sleeping. Guess he's too scared to hold her (Wait! Guess what I did!!! Made another ARMY joke, bam 💥!!! I can literally see all of you going like.......🙃)

It was tearing to get all of these pieces back to one another, but in the end, we did find a way out. Pieces that stood out individually, now fit together.......cause that was how it was meant to be and now, we are a perfect picture!!!!

Hi my dearest readers!!!
This was the final chapter. Do you guys like it? Happy ending! So today, I'll give you guys a happy photo!

 Do you guys like it? Happy ending! So today, I'll give you guys a happy photo!

They look so good together!!! Don't they?