Listen

Ji Soo POV
I don't understand this! He's always there. He always protects me. Then why is he so mean?
*At home*
It was 7:00 p.m and Hyung Sik wasn't home yet. I was in the kitchen making something for us to eat.
I heard the door click and shifted my attention towards the door. Maybe it's Hyung Sik....when I suddenly felt pain. Shit! I cut myself. I yelped a little.

Hyung Sik POV
I entered the house and went towards the kitchen since I was thirsty when I heard Ji Soo yelp. I rushed in to see that she had cut her finger.
'Ah! You seriously!' I said taking her cut finger in my hand. I took her towards the sink and put her cut finger below the running water.
I then told her to wait and got a band aid.
I took her finger back in my hand,
'Forget it! I'll do it.' She said trying to pull her hand out of mine.
'Stay still.' I said, pulling her hand back in mine.
'Leave', she said again.
'I said Stay STILL!' I shouted and put the band aid around her finger.
I then left her hand and started going out when I heard her shout, 'Yah Park Hyung Sik!'

Ji Soo POV
I tried releasing my hand but he wasn't letting go. Why? Why does he do this every time? He always helps me and then walks away. No, I'm not gonna continue with this.
'Yah Park Hyung Sik!' I scream and he stops.
'Wae?' (What) He turns around with a confused look.
'Why? Why do you do this? Why does it have to be like this? Why do WE have to be like this?'
'What are you saying? What's wrong with you?'
'No, what is wrong with you? Every time you help me. You save me and then start acting mean again. Stop it! Seriously! I can't handle this anymore.'
'You....'
'No you listen today. We're anyway trapped in this fake marriage and this house together for a little more time. So, instead of being strangers and behaving like this with each other, why can't we just be friends? Why can't you be normal? Why don't you speak to anyone? Either be mean all the way or be normal. Don't be like this. Every time you help me, I feel nice, but after that you behave meanly and I don't like it. You're confused with life fine, but there's no need to confuse me!' I shout and go to my room.
Why do I feel so bad? Why does he always do this? It's honestly horrible. Uhhhhhh Why do I care so much? Every time he helps me, he makes my heart........
I am strong enough to protect myself but him protecting me made me feel like.......
What is this feeling??????

Hyung Sik POV
Honestly what she said astonished me. I didn't know she was expecting me to be friends with her, but I can't. I can't make her my friend. I've lost all friends I've ever made. I don't want another goodbye.
*Next morning*
I woke up and went downstairs. I saw her in the kitchen. I went towards her to say something but as soon as she saw me approaching, she looked right into my eyes, picked her bag and left. She's really angry!
*At school*
The whole day passed by. Ji Soo didn't speak to me at all. I didn't speak either but somehow I was waiting for her to say something. Fine if she doesn't wanna talk. I can do with it, but why does her not talking to me bother me so much?
The bell rang and it was lunch time. Ji Soo went first, a few minutes later, I left too.
When I reached the cafeteria, I saw Ji Soo with.....V. What are they doing?
God! This is annoying the hell outta me.

Ji Soo POV
I reached the cafeteria. Ji Hyun and So Hyeon were not here yet. I was waiting when V approached me.
'Waiting for someone?' He asked.
'Yes, for your brain to arrive!' I said.
'Oh! It's already here, but I understand if you can't see it. It takes one to see one.'
'Ohhhhh! Explains why you can't notice mine. Look! There it is, your brain, always a late comer!'
He was about to say something when Hyung Sik cut in.
'Why are you here?' He asked V.
'Why? Are you the only one who attends this school?'
'Right! Idiots like you need it more.'
'Talking about yourself?'
'Do you have hearing loss? You couldn't here the -you- right?'
'I'm pretty sure my ears work better than yours.'
'It's called ignoring. Heard of it.'
'Ya you.....'
'Stop!' I shouted.
I shot Hyung Sik a look and started going towards my table when suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me. I turned to see Hyung Sik pulling me.
'Yah! What are you doing? Stop!' I said trying to free my hand.
'We'll miss the rest of the school today.'
'Why? Where are you taking me? It's not like we're friends that we can skip school together......'
'Stop!' He said and went inside a park.
'What?' I asked, rubbing my hand which he had been pulling.
'You want to know why I behave like this right?'
I stared at him for a few seconds then said in a low voice,
'Yes.'
'So listen........'

Yo people!!!!
What do you think? Why does Hyung Sik behave like this? Well, that's his story to tell. Read the next chapter to find out!
And please click that little star to vote!!!!
Enjoy this while voting.......

 Read the next chapter to find out! And please click that little star to vote!!!!Enjoy this while voting