Provoke

Ji Soo POV
What? Seriously! I got Taehyung as my partner. I look in Hyung Sik's direction. I saw So Hyeon looking at me and I understood 'don't do anything'
She's right. We can't make a scene here. Anyway, it's just for a few hours. Don't talk to him and everything will be all right.
I turned towards him. He had a disgusted look on his face.
We went to set up tents, I was with Ji Hyun and So Hyeon. After we finished, we got ready for the treasure hunt.
'All teams are to come back before sunset.' The teacher shouted.
'Ne.....' all of us yelled.
We then parted. We went deep into the forest. I carried a bag pack with me. A bottle of water, some food, a torch and a medical kit.
We got our first clues. Taehyung wasn't carrying anything. He looked disinterested. It was hard climbing all rocks with so much on your back whereas he was strolling as if he was walking in a garden. We had been walking for about 2 hours now. We did find a few clues occasionally, but again, I was the only one trying to solve it.
I was about to slip on the rocks but somehow I managed myself.
Okay, now this is pissing off.
'Yah! Kim Taehyung! Do you not understand what a team is? Why should I do all the work on my own?'
I took off the bag and shoved it into his hands.
'Hold!' I yelled.
He tried giving it back to me, 'Why should I? It's not like I wanted to be your partner.'
'Oh yes! I was dying to go with you.'
'You said it yourself.'
'Yah you....' I was going to say something but instead my leg got stuck under a rock and I tumbled down the hill.
Taehyung came down slowly while I tried getting up. Somehow, I was still entangled between the thick twines so I couldn't get up.
I heard him sigh when he held my arm harshly and pulled me up.
'Yah!' I shouted. He let me go and I looked down to find a cut on my leg.
I was walking with the cut. It was hard but I was trying to manage. Thankfully, he was holding the bag now. I saw him sigh again.
'What? What's your problem?'
He bent down and held my leg.
'What are you doing?' I said. He took out a handkerchief and tied it around my leg. I know I should have said thanks but I couldn't get myself to say it.
We kept walking around for another half an hour and I realised, 'Shit! We're lost!'
'Thanks for pointing out.' He said making a sarcastic face.
'Dude! Are you stupid? This is serious. It's already getting dark and we were supposed to go back by this time.'
'As if I love being lost with you.'
'Kim Taehyung stop being sarcastic. If you can't say something that helps then shut up!'
We kept walking around for some more time. I really wanted to give up. My leg was paining. The jungle seemed to go on and on and on.

Taehyung POV
God this girl is so clumsy! I don't want to help her. In fact I would happily leave her here and go but somehow, I was helping her. She kind of reminded me of Rae Ri.....
Maybe that's why Hyung Sik is with her.
After walking for so much time, I could see that she was exhausted. I was too. Her wound was opening up more and it must be really painful. When is she going to admit that it hurts? Leave it! If she's like Rae Ri then she'll never. So finally I said, 'let's take some rest.'
'It's okay we can walk a bit more. We'll eventually find someone.....'
'It's already after sunset. No one's gonna be here and you don't care about yourself but I do.' I said to her. I knew that Jungkook will eventually find me. (A/N: or maybe Namjoon will! Get it, Taehyung the lost child 😂, I swear when I was writing this scene, I didn't even realise that.)
We saw a cave near by and sat in it.
We kept sitting for hours until....
'Taehyung pass me the bag.' She said.
I threw the bag towards her.
'Yah! You...'
She looked away. She grabbed the torch and lit it. She then removed the first aid kit. She was struggling while trying to hold the torch in the mouth and treat her leg. I snatched the torch and held it towards her leg.
After she was done, I shut it.
I then saw her drinking water.
'Don't drink all of it.' I said.
'I have that much brains.'
'Oh really. Well it works nicely I must say. Your stupidity got us into all this.'
'Who told you to follow me when I fell?'
'I know right! I should have just left you there without helping you.'
'Ya like you couldn't help Rae Ri.'
'What???' Did she just?
Did Hyung Sik.....
I can't believe this!
I shot her a look and started looking out.
'Answer me Kim Taehyung! Like you left her!'
This is too much.
'SHUT UP!' I shouted.
'She was your friend right? Is this how you treat your friends? She wanted to confess to you. You could have said no....'
'Don't say anything about what you don't know.'
'I know what happened. You let her die Kim Taehyung!'
'No! You don't know shit. So don't say anything.'
'Then you tell me. Tell me what I don't know!'
'Okay fine......leave it.'
'Don't have the guts too. You know you were wrong!'
'Why should I tell you? Plus, even if I tell you, you wouldn't believe it.'
'How do you know that? Keep assuming. Confess it. Say that you can't hide anywhere. That's why you aren't....'
'I didn't hurt Rae Ri!' I yelled.
'LIAR!'
'That day, she confessed to me but she never asked me to reply. In fact she told me not to......'

Ji Soo POV
Although I hate him, I hate what he did to Hyung Sik, I hate how he is with me, I can't believe that he can kill someone or let someone die. He did help me. Even though we are enemies, he helped me. So he wouldn't let anything happen to his friend right?
I started provoking him to speak. Finally I got him to yell, 'I didn't hurt Rae Ri!'
Yes! Just a little more....
'LIAR!' I screamed.
'That day, she confessed to me but she never asked me to reply. In fact she told me not to.....'
Yes! I got him to speak but wait what???

Yo people!!!!
Whoa! What do you think must have really happened? Was it all a misunderstanding? Can Ji Soo clear it or will she get torn between the two best frie.....enemies?
Whatever happens, this face can brighten up any day......

enemies?Whatever happens, this face can brighten up any day