The Graduation

Ji Soo POV
Finally it's graduation day. The day I've been waiting for. I got dressed and went downstairs. Hyung Sik was already waiting for me.
'Hey! Excited?' He asked.
'Yeah, you?'
'Pretty much. Wanna go?'
'Yup!' I said and started moving ahead when he held me back.
'What? What happened?'
He then entwined our fingers together.
'Let's go like this.' He said with a smile and I smiled back at him.
Somewhere along the way, he asked, 'hey, where's your ring?'
'It's right.....' shit I couldn't find it.
'It must be at home....Wait I have to go get it.' I said and was about to run when he stopped me.
'We'll find it later. Don't wanna be late for graduation now, do we?'
'But Hyu.....'
'Kaja!' (Let's go)
He said and we reached school.
As soon as we reached, I met So Hyeon.
'Thank god you guys are here. I thought I'd graduate alone today.'
She said while hugging me.
'Where's V?' Hyung Sik asked.
'Oh he's not.....wait what? Did you just.....Oppa....'
'I know.....'
'They are back to being friends again.' I said with a smile. So Hyeon hugged Hyung Sik very tight.
'Thank you Oppa.'
'I'm sorry to you too.' He said.
'Let's not talk about it today.' She said.
In the middle of their sweet brother and sister moment, I interrupted by saying, 'What the.....Is that Ji.....Ji Hyun-ah!' I shouted and she came towards me. I couldn't believe it! She was holding Jungkook's hand and both of them were smiling at each other. Similar reactions were given by So Hyeon and Hyung Sik.
'We are now....dating!' Ji Hyun yelled and blushed at least 50 different shades of pink.
'OMG! When?' So Hyeon asked.
'Yesterday....' Jungkook replied.
I went up to Jungkook and held his collar, 'Jeon Jungkook, if you hurt my friend......'
'I.......promise I won't!' He shouted and closed his eyes. Oh, right! I forgot about the rumour that he was scared of girls. I let him go. I don't think he can cheat. (#Internationalplayboy!)
'But....where's Hyung?' It took me seconds to realise that he calls V Hyung.
I was about to say I don't know but I heard a panting voice, 'I'm....I'm here.'
'Hyung did you get lost again?'
He went and hit Jungkook's head lightly while all of us were laughing.
'Yah! I just woke up late.'
Then he too noticed Jungkook and Ji Hyun holding hands. He was about to say something but then the teacher announced, 'Batch of 2018-2019, please be seated for your graduation ceremony.' (A/N: Jungkook explains V about him and Ji Hyun later)
Afterwards, we heard all our names being called out and went up on the stage. I could see our parents smile and cheer for us.
*After the ceremony*
V, So Hyeon, Jungkook, Ji Hyun and I were standing together with some other students while our parents were clicking our pictures. Suddenly, Hyung Sik came from behind and hugged V. V was laughing and we clicked a photo like that also. It was so perfect!
We took individual photos with each other and I remember very clearly when V and So Hyeon were standing together, both of them were blushing.
'Guys, let's have a party at our house!'
I  said.
'Our?' Jungkook asked.
'Oh, she lives with Hyung Sik.' Ji Hyun replied.
'What? When? How? Wait....what?'
'Long story. Tell you later.' I said and we proceeded to our house.

So Hyeon POV
The party was going on. It was amazing. There were some other friends too. Actually many of them. The whole of BTS was there and all of them were dancing. It was a guy named Jimin's graduation day too. He just graduated from another school. I came out for some air.
I was standing on the terrace holding the railing when I heard someone say from behind.
'So Hyeon-ah.....' I turned around. It was V.
I smiled at him and he came and stood besides me.
'So....What are you doing out here?' He asked.
'Getting some fresh air. You?'
'I was....uh.....actually looking for you.'
'Me? Why? Is something wrong?'
'No.....it's just. Nothing. Forget it.'
'No, now you mentioned it, so tell me. What happened?' It literally sits on my soul if someone starts something but doesn't end it.
'Nothing. I'll tell you later.'
'Please.....Fine! We should get going.'
'Yeah, let's go.'
I was going in when he suddenly pulled me back into a hug.
'Taehyung-ah.....what......'
'Kang So Hyeon, I've always wanted to tell you this.'
I held him back to indicate that I'm listening.
'I've liked you since very long now, will you.....will you be my.....'
'Yes!' I said and hugged him back tightly.
'Wait! You don't have to say no right away. You can.....wait what did you say?'
'I said yes and my dear.....boy..friend, I won't repeat again.' I said and rushed back in.

Taehyung POV
I can't believe she said yes!!! Wait...did she just call me her.....
'Yah! So Hyeon-ah......' I said and went behind her. I saw her standing and stopped behind her. I was about to keep a hand on her shoulder when I saw where she was looking.
Hyung Sik was leaning down......and Ji Soo........

Hi dear readers!!!
What do you think Hyung Sik is doing?
Keep guessing if you still haven't figured out.
Last chapter left!!! Keep voting and keep reading!
For today I shall treat you to......

Last chapter left!!! Keep voting and keep reading!For today I shall treat you to

All the hwarang fans know this 😏