Stay

Ji Soo POV
*At lunch*
I went out of my class, kept my books in the locker and went for lunch.
Surprisingly, today V did not call Ji Hyun over which is why we had to sit through her rant.
Though I did find him looking our way. Many times.
'I don't know why, after that night I couldn't hang out with V Oppa at all. Do you think he lost interest? Oh no no no, let's think positively......'
On and on she went. I looked away from her towards So Hyeon who seemed to be in a daze but her expression.......
Lunch break was almost over and I was sitting nicely when I got tapped on the shoulder. Can't I have ONE quiet lunch break!!!
I turned to see Hyung Sik. What is he doing?
'I need to talk to you.' He said.
'Why?' I asked and was about to go when I saw So Hyeon. She'll definitely feel bad and she has become part of our little group now. I don't want to lose her as a friend.
'Just come.' He said.
'Ani (no) I can't, not right now.' I said and left.
Ji Hyun followed me.

Hyung Sik POV
What is wrong with her? How much does it take for one to hear someone else out. It's seriously getting annoying right now.
'Oppa', I heard So Hyeon.
'Sorry.' I said.
'For what?' She asked.
'I couldn't clear the misunderstanding till now. She doesn't listen. She keeps avoiding me.'
'Mwo?(What) Oppa! You promised.'
'I know. I'm trying. Don't worry I'll clear it by today definitely.'
I was about to leave when my eyes met V's. He shouldn't look here. I'm not going to let him hurt So Hyeon either. I dragged So Hyeon away.

Taehyung POV
I kept looking at her. Please talk to me. Tell me that you trust me! Please!!!
I was looking in her direction when my eyes met Hyung Sik's.
And he dragged her away. I got up, punching the table hard.
'Hyung!' Jungkook shouted, but that's not the cause of my pain.....

Ji Soo POV
I decided to go shopping with Ji Hyun today so we left directly after school.

Hyung Sik POV
It's 7:30 in the night and she's not here yet!!! What the hell is wrong with this girl? Can't she at least text her whereabouts. Did V call her.......
Leave it! I shouldn't be wasting my time on her. She'll come. I waited till about 9:30 then slept since I barely got any sleep the night before.

Ji Soo POV
I entered the house at about 10. I know it's late but we went to Ji Hyun's house after shopping. I was going to sleepover but then realised that I didn't have a new school uniform so I went home.
#laterealisation
I was about to go sleep when I heard sounds from Hyung Sik's room. I knocked to check but no response. I was about to go away but instead opened the door to check. He was sleep talking. It seemed as if he couldn't breathe. I went and shook him. He opened his eyes and got up, heavily panting.
I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand. 'Stay. Don't leave.' He said and I turned towards him. He pulled me close and hugged my waist.
'Yah! What are you.....'
'Please! Don't go. I can't protect you when you're gone. Stay.'
What in heaven is going on.......
'Oh.....okay. I'll....sit here so you sleep.'
Was all I could manage.
He weakly nodded and slept letting go of me. I sat on the ground besides his bed. I was planning to go when he slept but instead I slept.

Hyung Sik POV
I woke up in the morning. I sat up when my hand suddenly hit something. I looked to find another hand. What the hell???? Why is Ji Soo sleeping here?
Her hand was on my bed and she was sleeping in a sitting position. It's as if I was noticing her for the first time. She's actually Cu........ What am I doing? Come back to your senses Park Hyung Sik.
'Yah!' I said tapping her.
She woke up.
'What are you doing here? Why are you sleeping here?' I asked.
'Stop it, seriously! Don't you remember? You were the one.... ah leave it! Anyway, don't worry I won't tell your girlfriend.'
She said and left.
Remember what? Last night.....
Oh shit! I was dreaming about Rae Ri. I asked her to stay. I told her to let me protect her. I was hugging Rae Ri. Wait did I say that to...... It wasn't Rae Ri? It was Ji Soo??? God! I rubbed my nape.
I sighed. Wait? Girlfriend?
'Yah! Jung Ji Soo.....' I screamed behind her.

Hi people.
Hyung Sik mistook Ji Soo for Rae Ri!!!! No!!!!!!!!
What do you think is going to happen now????
Meanwhile......

 Hyung Sik mistook Ji Soo for Rae Ri!!!! No!!!!!!!!What do you think is going to happen now????Meanwhile

(Hyung Sik expression after he sees Ji Soo sleeping)
Oh!!!! That look!