Why?

Hyung Sik POV
'Yah! Jung Ji Soo....'(should be Park Ji Soo right!!! 🤔), I screamed behind her. I quickly washed up, got dressed and left the room. I am so going to clear this misunderstanding right now. She was in the kitchen. I went up to her and grabbed her hand.
'What are you doing?' She asked.
'Shhh! Listen to me properly.'
'The food......', she said and I turned off the gas stove.
'Nothing! Just listen. I DON'T have a girlfriend.'
'What? Are you lying to my face right now? It's okay if you're worried about our parents and stuff, I won't tell. You have all rights.....'
'NO! I really don't have one. If I did, I would tell it to you right on face.'
'Then So Hyeon....'
'She's my cousin. My sister.'
'What? Wait! Why would she call you Oppa when she is the same age as you?'
'I am a few months older than her and she has no other brother. That's why she wanted to call me Oppa and I let her. She is also the only sister I have.'
'Oh!!!!! I'm sorry. I should have listened......'
Now it's annoying!
'Should have? You know I've been trying to clear this since when? You kept avoiding me.'
'That's because I.......', she trailed off.
'Now that you're clear with this, tell So Hyeon and then you can do whatever you want.' I said and released her hands.

Ji Soo POV
I was so stupid. Honestly, it seemed like a huge burden was lifted off of me. I mean though this marriage is fake, no girl would ever want her husband even if it's a namesake one to date someone while.....
I was thinking about this when he said, 'tell So Hyeon and then you can do whatever you want.'
He left.
What? Why is he so mean? One second he's asking me to stay and the other, he's so mean!
We left for school after sometime.
The day went by quite normally until the PE (physical education) class.
We were playing dodgeball and it was my turn to be in the middle.
I was managing to dodge very well when one of them said, 'It's not fun with only one ball.'
So they added another. Then another, and so they continued till they added about 6 balls.
'Yah!' I screamed.
I could hear all of them laugh.
'This is not how you play. Stop it!' I yelled.
One of the girls said, 'Who said we're playing?' And all of them continued laughing.
Instead of running around I started stopping the balls with my hands. I wanted to run but they had entrapped me in a circle. I managed to dodge most but was still getting hit until.....
Suddenly the ball stopped hitting me. A few seconds later, no sound was heard. I could feel arms around me. I looked up to see Hyung Sik. I was staring at him when he turned to the girls around.

Hyung Sik POV
My head was paining today due to the dream I had last night so I decided to not play. The girls were playing in the court inside and guys had football so we were playing on the open ground.
Since my head was hurting and the sun was shining brightly the teacher advised me to go in. I went in. I was passing by the girls court when I saw them all bundled up throwing something at........Ji Soo.
I don't know why but suddenly I ran towards her, broke into their circle and covered her with my hands. A ball hit me and then everything stopped. I saw Ji Soo look up. I turned towards the other girls, 'Yah! If you guys can't play properly then don't play. Especially not with Ji Soo.' I dragged Ji Soo out.
'Can't you take care of yourself? Why do you always get hit? What if I am not there? I'm pretty sure you won't survive a day given how clumsy you are. Start being attentive. Try not getting into fights everyday.' I shouted at her. She stood there staring at me.
'What?' I asked. She was about to say something but instead I rolled my eyes and left.
Why was I so angry at her? Why did the thought of her getting hurt trouble me so much? Maybe I just want to protect her to lessen my guilt of not being able to protect Rae Ri........right?

Hi people!
What do you think? Is it because of Rae Ri or.......
Anyway people.....

(That's how our dear V is in real life!!!!)