Hurt her

Ji Soo POV
I reached home late so I went to my room and slept. I woke up next day and went downstairs hoping to see Hyung Sik but at the same time my mind was going wild. How do I tell him? When do I tell him? Wait! Should I tell him? No, I have to tell him. That's the reason I became friends with V right, to solve the misunderstandings between them.
Hyung Sik wasn't anywhere. Maybe he went to school already. He's been going early anyway since the past week. I reached school. I tried talking to him in class but he ignored me. In the lunch break I waited all along but he didn't come. Finally, while going home, he was walking in front of me. I called out his name and he turned towards me. He was going to turn back but I said, 'Hyung Sik-ah please. Stop! Just listen to me once!' I was running towards him when I looked a little to the side and I saw V. We made a slight eye contact exchanging words without speaking.
'You're gonna tell him.'
I nodded in response. V on the other hand nodded back.
I turned to Hyung Sik but he rolled his eyes and turned to leave. I tried to run faster shouting his name over and over again, when my leg got stuck in someone else's leg. I was about to fall when someone caught me. It was V. Hyung Sik turned to look and I mumbled his name. He looked worried but then he looked at V then left. I thanked him and ran behind Hyung Sik.

Hyung Sik POV
She had been trying to talk to me since the whole morning. I'm already in pain. I really don't wanna listen to what will break me more.
While going home I heard my name so I turned around. It was her. I ignored her again but she kept on shouting so I finally turned around. But then I saw her look into his eyes. It was as if he asked her something and she replied by nodding. God! I can't do this anymore. I know I'll have to face whatever 'they' want to tell me someday but not today. I don't have the power to listen to her today. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave when I heard her shout. It was her and she was going to fall. I wanted to rush forward to hold her but he came before me. He held her......
I ran. I went home. Two minutes later, Ji Soo followed.
'Park Hyung Sik listen to me!'
'I was going to shut my door but she put her hand in between causing it to pain.
'Yah! Are you mad?' I asked taking her hand.
She pulled back. 'I'm fine but you need to listen to me! I'm not letting you go till you don't.'
'Look, you like him.....it's fine. Do what you want. I can't hold you back and tomorrow, come to the office. We'll sign the divorce papers. Anyway we're done with exams in this past week so we are free now and by the way, you can leave now since we're gonna end this anyway.' I said that and I left the house.

Ji Soo POV
He left. It took a while for me to understand what he had just said.
'Oh no....' I shout and I start crying. I lost him. I lost.......due to a misunderstanding.......

Hyung Sik POV
I ran from my house. I was running very fast not concentrating upon what happened back there. As soon as I reached So Hyeon's house I started ringing the bell furiously. I had to wait for two minutes before she opened the door. In those two minutes everything that had just happened hit me. Shit!
So Hyeon opened the door shouting, 'Yah! Which idiot is......Oppa?' She looked at me and I broke down. All the tears that I had held from the past week came rushing down.
'So Hyeon-ah....I lost her.....I told her to leave......'
'Oppa what happened? Whom did you lose? Who's leaving?' She asked holding me.
'Ji Soo-ah. First I lost Rae Ri to him and now.....Ji Soo. She was my friend.....she promised.....how can she become his......'
'Oppa Stop!' So Hyeon stopped me from speaking further.
'Oppa why do you keep comparing Ji Soo to Rae Ri? Always!' She took my face in her hands and continued.
'Ji Soo is NOT Rae Ri! You know that! Don't keep comparing her to Rae Ri! Oppa, Rae Ri was your past! Accept it! Ji Soo is your present. All this while you kept ignoring Ji Soo cause you wanted to see Rae Ri in her! Do you know how much you've already hurt her! In this past week, she's been trying to talk to you continuously. Do you know what you are putting her through! How childish can you be? Choi Rae Ri and Jung Ji Soo are two different people!'
'So Hyeon, she likes him too....she likes V.'

So Hyeon POV
Honestly, I was kinda pissed at Oppa. NO! Ji Soo doesn't like V. I can see that! Anyone can and anyone can see that Oppa likes her too. I just need to get him to say it. He keeps thinking that he still likes Rae Ri which is why he never was able to figure out that he actually likes.......
'Oppa, even if she likes him, why does that bother you?'
'What?'
'Say it. Why does it bother you that Ji Soo likes another guy?'
'I don't want her to end up like Rae Ri......'
'Maybe she won't. Looking at her and V, it seems that even he is serious about her.'
'That guy can never be serious about anyone. He's playing with her feelings.'
'So? So what? Let him.'
'What do you mean let him? She's my friend.'
'You're not treating her like one anyway so let her heart break once. It doesn't matter. In the past, I'm sure V broke many hearts, but you never cared about them. So why can't you let......'
'No! He can break anyone's heart but her's'
'Why Oppa? How does it.....'
'Because I LOVE HER!'
And that's how you do it.
'But you love Rae Ri....'
'No! Not anymore. Rae Ri will always be my first love but Ji Soo.....I love her and this time I'm not gonna let her slip away.'
'Go Oppa! Don't let her leave. You can't regret not stopping her the way you regret not stopping Rae Ri.'
He nodded and he ran.

Hyung Sik POV
She's right! I never realised till today how much I love Ji Soo. I fell for that girl and I never realised because I never thought about anyone other than Rae Ri. God! Now I understand why hurting her hurt's me. I told her to leave but I'm gonna make her stay. I rushed back to the house and shouted her name but she wasn't there. Is she gone.........

Hi people!!!
Finally right! Our late current Oppa or Hyung realises whom he loves!
Phew 😅. But is he too late? Did Ji Soo already leave or.........

 But is he too late? Did Ji Soo already leave or