His story

Jungkook POV
I was paired with Ji Hyun. I was so happy! She was holding the bag. I made a mean face and said, 'Give me the bag.'
'Why? It's okay....'
'Of course it's okay but I don't want you to walk with everything now so that you can push it on me later.'
'You....'
She looked away a little angrily.
She's so cute when she does that.....
We walked for sometime. Suddenly, I felt like I was slipping and I was about to fall but she held me.
'Generally the guys do it....but here I am.'
I shrugged her hand off of me.
'Well generally guys do it to girls. Two guys can help each other.'
I said and walked away. She took a few seconds to realise the second guy I was referring to was her.
'Yah! Jeon Jungkook! I am a girl. You want me to prove it? Huh?'
I was walking in front of her and she couldn't see me so I smiled.
I wish I can stay with her like this always. Her steadying me was so.....

Hyung Sik POV
I was walking with So Hyeon.
'Yah Oppa! Walk slowly. I'm tired.'
'Sorry So Hyeon. We need to complete this fast so we can go back.'
'Oppa are you dumb? What is going to happen if you arrive first? It's not like she'll be back as soon as you are.'
'I don't know about that. Let's just finish this so that the whole game stops and all the teams are called back.'
'Uhhhh...'
I heard her and I'm pretty sure she face-palmed herself but I was too much in a hurry to notice that. After sometime, we finally succeeded in finding the treasure. We ran back as soon as possible and all the teams were called back. We waited until sunset. We could see everyone come back. Even Ji Hyun did. Everyone except V and Ji Soo......

Jungkook POV
I was enjoying the hunt with Ji Hyun but some idiot HAD to find the treasure. All the teams were called back and so we had to go. We reached there at about sunset and Ji Hyun immediately ran towards her friend So Hyeon. I could see everyone, but where was Hyung?

Taehyung POV
'That day, she called me and told me that she had something important to say so I waited for her at my house. She came a while later and confessed.'
*Flashback*
Ding dong.
I went and opened the door.
'Taehyung-ah', Rae Ri said.
'Oh, come in. What did you want to say?'
She came in.
'Well, what I am about to say, know that you don't have to reply. Actually, you know what, don't reply. Let me just say it. Hear me out once.'
'Okay.'
'And no interruptions. Promise me.'
She held out her hand and I took it.
'Promise. Now speak.'
'I actually really like you.....'
'Rae....'
'You promised! Anyway, I know you like So Hyeon But I just wanted to say it once. I didn't wanna have any regrets before I....'
She trailed off.
I was too shocked to process anything.
She then did the most unexpected thing. She hugged me tightly.
'Taehyung-ah, hug me back, or you'll regret it.'
She took my hands and tied it around her.
'Now better...' She said.
'Rae Ri....'
'I gotta go. Bye!' She said and rushed out of the house. Something was wrong. It just was. I could feel it. So I followed her out. She was standing with her back towards me when she suddenly fell. I rushed towards her.
'Yah! Rae Ri!!!!' I quickly ran up to her and held her.
'I'm calling the ambulance. Wait okay. Don't move.'
I was going to call but she held my hand.
'There's no use now. Please stay with me. I wish Hyung Sik and So Hyeon were here too.'
'No don't say anything. It's okay. We can save you.'
'I'm already in a state that I can't be saved. So....just stay and let me.....'
Her eyes closed. No!
'Choi Rae Ri! Ireona (get up). Yah Pali (fast)!' I kept pleading for a long time but she wasn't getting up.
'Please no.....' I was crying when I noticed Hyung Sik standing there.
I got up and went towards him, 'Hyung Sik-ah!'
'She was going to confess to you!' He shouted while holding my collar.
'Hyung Sik-ah, Rae Ri....'
I was crying but he punched me.
'Never say her name. Ever again....' he said and He left.
*Flashback end*
I had a few teardrops and I turned to see Ji Soo crying.
'Why didn't you ever tell him?'
'After Rae Ri, he shut himself. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Wouldn't speak. He became like a corpse. I wanted to clear this misunderstanding but I couldn't. All we did was fight. We still do...'
'So you never broke her heart.'
'No. I liked So Hyeon but I never said anything to Rae Ri.'
'Taehyung I'm so sorry.'
'It's okay. I'm surprised, you believed me.'
'I don't know why but, from the time I heard the story of what happened, something seemed off. Though you didn't like her back, she was still your best friend. You wouldn't leave her hurting right?'
I shook my head. She's the first one I ever spoke to this about. I have my hyungs but I could never get myself to tell them what really happened.
'You're very much like her.'
'Why does everybody keep saying that?' She said pouting.
I ruffled her hair.
'Yah! Do anything but don't ever touch a girls hair. You don't have to spend the time of your life combing it like we do!'
'Well if you were a girl....'
'Shut up! I'm a girl okay.'
'Ya ya...' I said and hugged her. I could feel her tense up at the start but later she patted me.
'Thank you for believing in me.'I said releasing her.
'Will you be my friend?'
'But Hyung Sik.....stay with him. He needs you more.'
'Don't worry. We'll not talk in front of him.'
'I......Okay. Let's be friends.'

Ji Soo POV
I knew something was off. V didn't hurt her. The only way to make Hyung Sik feel better is to clear what is between these two. It's not gonna be easy since he doesn't talk about this but I'm still gonna try and for that I need V to be my friend.'
'I......Okay. Let's be friends.' He said.
I smiled. Suddenly, I saw something behind V. I looked carefully and it was.....
'Hyung Sik-ah.....'

Hi people!
So V didn't hurt her? But why was she saying that she doesn't have much time? Keep reading and keep voting to find out!!!
As for today.......
Oppa gwenchana. Don't cry!!! 😭😭

 Don't cry!!! 😭😭