Protect

Hyung Sik POV
I arrived and I saw her yelling at him.
I was about to go in but then stopped myself. Why should I interfere with what she is doing? I have no rights to do that. I just came here because it is very late in the night and she shouldn't be out alone. Suddenly things went quiet and I saw Ji Soo talking on the phone. Then she screamed very loudly.
'What the hell! Why did you do it?' She asked him.
'I was just playing with you.' He replied.
'Gosh are you stupid. Is this all a joke to you? Is this how you are going to get back at me?' She asked.
'This was a joke but I promise it will get worse. You'll regret fighting with me.'
I heard this and I ran ahead to punch him. This is seriously too much.
'Yah!!' He yelled while getting up.
There was a bruise on his cheek.
He notices me. I hold his collar and pull him towards me.
'Don't ever do that again. This time it was a bruise, next time.....'
He laughed, 'I wonder why your are always around when she is there.'
I push him back and pass Ji Soo a look. I then start leaving and Ji Soo follows.
'Oh wait I know! She's your new hopeless crush. Right?' V yells.
I stop. 'Why? You wanna kill her too?'
I ask without looking back and walk out. Ji Soo and I get into a cab and reach home.

Ji Soo POV
Hopeless crush? Kill her too? The whole car ride these words kept playing through my mind.
We finally reached home. I catch up to Hyung Sik and say, ' I just wanted to say thank you for today.'
He ignored me and walked away. Well I wasn't expecting anything anyway so it's okay. I went to my room and lied down. Wait! Why did Hyung Sik come there? Who were they talking about? Why was Hyung Sik so angry? Did he punch V for me??? I finally fell asleep while thinking about all of these questions.

Hyung Sik POV
I went to my room and banged the door. Shit!!!! First it was her and now Ji Soo.......
I couldn't protect Rae Ri but I have to protect Ji Soo. I can't let Ji Soo too......
No, I won't let that happen.
I take out Rae Ri's photo from my desk.
'Rae Ri, I promise I will not let him hurt any other girl.'
Maybe, protecting Ji Soo can make me feel less guilty. I let him hurt Rae Ri, but not another one......
'Rae Ri, I love you and maybe you can forgive me if I protect Ji Soo......'

Hi people!!!!
New character Rae Ri. What do you think exactly happened between the three of them? Sorry for making this chapter short. I promise next one will be long.
But this guy.......💘💘💘

💘💘💘