The Confession

Hyung Sik POV
I couldn't see her anywhere. I started shouting, 'Yah! Jung Ji Soo, where are you? Jung Ji Soo!!!' Is she gone? I fell on my knees. I shouldn't have told her to leave. I closed my eyes. What all has happened in these past days? I fell for a girl but never realised it and now when I finally understood, she's.......Suddenly I heard a noise.
'Wae? (What) Yah! Park Hyung Sik did nobody teach you that when someone's in the bathroom, you wait.....'
Her words were cut off by me running up to her and hugging her. At first she was too shocked but then quickly hugged back.
'Hyung Sik-ah, gwenchana? (are you okay?)'
'I'm so glad you didn't leave. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's just that after Rae Ri, I couldn't see you with him. I couldn't see you fall for him. I regret never confessing to her but I won't do that to you. Even if you like him, I want to tell you that I like.....no love you. I don't know how but the feeling which I have right now is way stronger than just like. I.....I love you......'
I was going to continue but I felt her clutch me tightly and she started crying.
'I've been horrible right? I have hurt you so much but don't worry I'm gonna make up for it.'
I felt her detach from me just enough to hold my face,
'Park Hyung Sik you idiot, who told you I liked V, I liked you. I don't know when it started but right now, it feels like I have liked you from the start. The reason why I was so pissed at you when you used to be mean to me and at the same time be kind, was because whenever you helped me, you made my heart flutter. I liked you every time you helped me but the worst part was that even when you were mean to me, instead of being angry at you being mean, I was angry at you not talking to me. You made a difference to me from the start. I was just silly to notice it. When you told me about Rae Ri.......I thought you can never like anyone else. I tried to be a lot like her but in the end I couldn't. I couldn't be like she was to you......'
Hearing her I realised how idiotic I had been. She was there for me the whole time and I just......
'I'm so sorry Ji Soo-ah. You were different for me from the start. The reason why you were the only one that I couldn't help but talk to was because you were different and I liked you. I always did. Helping you made me happy. At first I thought that helping you is a way to make up for not being able to save Rae Ri but....it wasn't. I liked to pull you out of danger because I liked how your wrists fit in my hands. I like to carry you because I liked the fact that my arms are strong enough to carry you. I like to hug you because I liked the way you fit into me. I liked keeping my hands on your shoulder because I liked how you are shorter than me. You were one of the only girls in front of whom I've cried just because your face always comforted me. I was willing to go back to Taehyung's house because.....I wanted to save you. I always wanted to be your knight in shining armour. I'm so stupid to never realise how much......'
I was stopped as she put a hand on my mouth.
'Hyung Sik-ah, thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for being there every day. Many people may support me through my best but thanks for being there during my worst. And how can you think I would've left? I promised you, didn't I? Even if you would have pushed me out of the house, I would have been sitting on the porch. I would never leave.....'

Ji Soo POV
....I would never leave...' I was about to continue but I was cut by him kissing me. Oh God! That feeling! At first I was very shocked but slowly slowly I understood what's going on. It was my first kiss and I think his too. I kissed him back. It was weird how I never had to move much but my lips were still in sync with his. Finally he broke it.
'Ji Soo-ah, my Ji Soo, Stay mine only. I love you and let's not ever leave each other.'
'You know I was planning to runaway before I signed the divorce paper right? I would have come back after the day was over.'
'Yah Jung Ji Soo do jongmal (you really).....'
'It's Park Ji Soo, isn't it? Stop calling me Jung Ji Soo.'
'Araseo araseo (understood) Aigoo my Park Ji Soo' He said and ruffled my hair. We both hugged and laughed. Everything was so happy when I realised I had to tell him. Oh shit!
'Hyung Sik-ah, come here with me.' I said, pulling him to the couch with me.
'Wae? (What?) is something wrong?'
'I need to tell you.....something about Rae Ri.'
'What? What is it?' He asked with a worried face.
'I know how she....died.'
'What? Did that Taehyung tell you something....'
'No he didn't tell me anything and....it wasn't his fault.'
'What? Yah! He's just lying....'
'No Hyung Sik, he wasn't. Give me a second.'
I went in my room and came back with the file.
'I went to the hospital because my dad was admit. There I found this.'
I handed him the file and his eyes widened when he saw the name. He opened it immediately and there was a shocked look across his face.
'Rae Ri's heart was weak. That day...'
I told him the story that V had told me. After listening to the story he got up.
'Hyung Sik-ah, What are you doing?'
He was about to go when I caught him.
'I need to go.'
'Where?'
'To Tae....V'
'It's one in the night.'
'I just have to. I need to meet him...right now.'
With that he ran and I went behind him.

Hi people!!!
For the first time Hyung Sik called him V....
What do you think will happen between him and V?
Keep reading and voting!!!
As for now, we rest our case *cough cough* story with this......

What do you think will happen between him and V? Keep reading and voting!!!As for now, we rest our case *cough cough* story with this

You can imagine yourselves there!!!
🥰-by your A/N