Start

Ji Soo's POV
'Yah! Yah', I heard someone say which brought me out of my daze.
I turned towards hyung sik.
He told me to pay attention as the teacher announced....
'Everyone will have to pair up with their partners for this project and submit it by next week.'
I turned to see that all the girls in the class were shooting daggers at me.
What did I do???
Anyway the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate and the starers gonna stare stare stare stare stare....
(I know that's not how the song goes but the blamers gonna blame blame....you get it 😏 okay fine! I'll stop!'
'Class over', the teacher said and exited.
I turned to hyung sik and asked, 'So when do you wanna start?'
He walked off without answering.
Well what did I expect?
Anyways, I left the class since it was time to go home.
I met Ji hyun at the school gate.
'Jung Ji Soo! How dare you throw my oppa's shirt in the toilet?' She yelled.
'Oppa? Ji hyun-ah try to control. You shouldn't like every guy that looks cute. What about your crush on Kim taehyung? I am pretty sure your own conscience will be guilty if you claim that you like him but have a crush on every other cute guy you find.' I scolded. The only way to make her shut up is to mention taehyung so that she gets lost in her dream world. 😉
'What are you even saying? I don't understand a word but dare you ever throw my taehyung oppa's shirt in the toilet ever again.'
'Oh-arraseo (understood) wait what!!! That was Kim taehyung? That was your crush? Why didn't you tell me before?'
'You realised right now? Yah why do you think I offered to wash his shirt?'
'How would I know that? You are unpredictable when it comes to this. Even I, your best friends doesn't know when you will switch your crush.'
'Anyway don't do that again!'
'Ne', besides 'what an idiot she likes'
'Did you say anything?' She asked.
'Ani' (nothing)
'Kaja (let's go)', she said.
As we started walking, I suddenly heard my name.
'Jung Ji Soo!'
I turned to see Taehyung and another guy there.
As they were coming towards us, I heard a loud thumping sound. I looked beside me, Oh it's just Ji Hyun's heart. Ignore.
'Mwo?' (What?), I asked.
'You're going to pay for it.' He said.
'What your shirt? Fine, if money is what you want.' I started rummaging through my bag to find money when he suddenly grabbed my hand.
'What are you doing? Let me go' I yelled.
'You know exactly that's not what I meant...'
As he was about to say something else, he was cut by someone who grabbed his hand.
'Leave her!' It was Hyung Sik.
V let go and smirked sideways saying, 'What are you doing here?'
Hyung sik shot him a look, turned to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.
'What are you doing?' I asked him as he took me towards a car.
'You asked when do we start right? I wanna start right now.'

Hi people.
Does that 'I wanna start right now refer to the project only or something more?
Think about v looking at you with that look!!!!
Killer right?????

Does that 'I wanna start right now refer to the project only or something more? Think about v looking at you with that look!!!!Killer right?????