Treasure hunt

Ji Soo POV
I got up in the morning, got ready and went downstairs. Hyung Sik was already in the kitchen.
'Yah! You stay away from there.' I shouted.
'I'm not even doing anything. I just wanted water.'
'Ya next thing I know there is a flood in our dear little kitchen.'
'Shut up! I'm not that bad.'
'No you're worse. It's not everyday that you get named, the kitchen disaster master.'
'Ya you.....'
I pouted and he started laughing before he could say anything else. It's probably because I look like someone's kicked me in the face when I pout. Not my fault. Not everyone is good at it.
We had our breakfast and left for school.
*At school*
'Ji Soo-ah!' I heard Ji Hyun shout. I went towards her.
'I heard what happened yesterday. One day I don't come and you can't even handle yourself. What will you ever do without me?' She said.
'Shut up! I fell because of you only.'
'So Hyeon told me that he carried you on his back. OMG! That's so cuteeeee!'
I had told her that we became friends though I didn't tell her about Rae Ri. It's not my secret to keep. I hated not telling her but I couldn't tell her.
'He's damn nice. Well yesterday.....'
'Ji Soo-ah! Ji Hyun-ah! Let's go. Teacher is calling.' So Hyeon shouted.
We got into the bus. Ji Hyun and So Hyeon sat together, making faces at me. I sat with Hyung Sik. Amateurs!
'Look who are sitting together.....the one and only marri....'
Before they could say anything, I covered both of their mouths.
'Hajima!' (Don't)
'Leave them! Children.' Hyung sik said and pulled me down to sit.
'Just cause you are ma.....doesn't mean that you can call us children.' So Hyeon scolded.
We all smiled and finally the bus started.

Taehyung POV
I sat on the seat beside So Hyeon. She looks so happy. The only reason I was going to help Ji Soo yesterday was So Hyeon. I know they are best friends. I didn't want Ji Soo to be embarrassed in front of everyone else or get hurt cause that would either make So Hyeon fight against other people or it would make her worried. I didn't want that.
'Look who are sitting together....the one and only marri.....' I heard So Hyeon say. Before she could complete, Ji Soo covered her mouth. Hyung Sik pulled her down later. Guess they are really close now. I am glad he has someone now.
I was thinking when I felt someone shake my shoulders.
'Hyung!' Jungkook said.
'Oh!' (Yes)
'You need to fill this form.'
'Okay.'

Ji Soo POV
We were halfway through the journey when I felt something brush against my shoulder. It was Hyung Sik's head. It was constantly tossing around as he was sleeping. I took his head and put it on my shoulder.
He looks so cute when he is sleeping! I smile and turn towards the window.
Suddenly I felt him adjust his head on my shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my hand.
'Such a baby....' I said in a very low voice.
Why does my heart beat faster around him? Why do I like him sharing things with me? Why do I want to take care of him?
I don't know what's happening but for some reason, I like it. Maybe it's just friendship or......

Hyung Sik POV
I woke up. I found my head rested on Ji Soo's shoulder.
'Slept well?'
'Ya well your shoulders acted like nice fluffy cushions.'
'Yah! You...'
She was about to say something but the teacher ordered us to go out.
'Are you going to leave? Or wanna walk out like this?' She asked lifting her arm slightly. I noticed that my hands were wrapped around hers. I let go and we went out.
'Okay, students, we'll make teams for treasure hunt. Before you leave, all of you are to set up tents.' The teacher instructed.
'Ne!!!' (Yes)People shouted.
The teachers started calling out pairs.
I was paired with So Hyeon. Ji Hyun with Jungkook. Lastly, they called out Ji Soo and.....Taehyung.
I got so pissed. No! She can't go with him! I can't let that happen again! I am not leaving him alone with her! I was about to do something when So Hyeon grabbed my hand.
'Oppa if you don't want everyone to know about what happened between you two, then please don't do anything here. Not in front of everybody.'
'But....'
'It's gonna be okay. Just for today.'
'So Hyeon-ah! Please.....'
'You don't want people to know about what happened with Rae Ri right? So don't Oppa.....'
'All teams to come back before sunset!' The teacher said.
'Ne....'
The students shouted and all of us left.

Hi people!
These pairs.....
Do you think that there are some secrets that are about to be revealed? Some facts that were never know?
Keep reading and keep voting to find out. Meanwhile......

 Meanwhile