↬ angel [vol.4]

[ ps. you might not remember
this series so go re read the last three ! ]

shivers, actual shivers ran through my body. reading each line written with so much detail and love, i felt like i relived that day right this second from his point of view. i flipped the page.

our first kiss ;
hear me out, i actually meant to kiss you on our first date, i really wanted to, but i guess my anxiety got the best of me and that's why i settled for a kiss on your cheek, i apologize.

you didn't seem too bothered, even after we dated for a while and i asked you if you' wished for me to kiss you that night, you said you never thought much of it.

so, our first kiss was on our second date, we had missed our lunch reservation, and suddenly i had the idea of showing you the one place i always enjoy going to, for it being somewhat deserted. you made the comment of me murdering you, and i remember us both chuckling when i said that i would.

we reached there, and you were in awe at how beautiful it was, it was s little pond area with all types of green trees hovering over it. i took off my shirt and pants and ran into the not so cold water, screaming at the top of my lungs. you laughed at the idiotic way i ran, and patted down a spot on the fresh grass and sat ever so gracefully. i tried to splash you, but the water never reached.

"come in!" i yelled, and you chuckled again and shook your head, "please" i gave you the puppy eyes and you said "i'll just put my feet in." and i nodded, you took off your shoes, and walked over, your pale yellow dress slightly dancing with the wind.

"ah, it feels nice" you closed your eyes and i can see your chest rising as you take in the heavenly scent of the nature. i creeped up to you, water dripping from me, and grabbed ahold of your soft hands and plummeted back and i heard you shriek before the water blocked the sound. we rose back up and i was a laughing mess as you tried to hurt me with the splashing water. "that was mean!" you pouted, i came up to you awing, "aw i'm sowy" i brushed your hair back and kiss the top of your head, pulling back i got lost into your baby blue eyes, as you did mine. i could've sworn that i saw my reflection in them.

and with that, your hands found the back of my neck, then my hair and i pushed my lips against yours, i remember them being so soft that for a second i thought i was kissing a fluff of clouds. butterflies trying to swarm out of my stomach, my hands found your waist and i pulled you impossibly closer to me, your hands tangled in my hair as we pulled back.

i couldn't stop thinking about that day for the next three weeks, still shivering when i remember each little detail, and from that day on, i knew that you were the one.

forever in my heart, angel.

keep on reading, for the next page
holds our first 'i love you'.

;

i miss writing omg.
lowkey still one of my fav
series on here uwu. and omg guys
i have one more final this sunday and
i'm officially done with junior year omf.
i really am gonna miss my friends whom
are graduating :')

🍒; stay safe and hydrated, loves.