↬ bullet [vol.2]

after ian left, grayson had a mental breakdown, his head dropped in his hands and his knees to his chest, thinking of everything he did wrong. then, there was a soft knock on the door followed by low murmur of a voice,

"gray, may i come in?" it was his roommate, lydia.

grayson doesn't say anything, so lydia eventually opened the door slowly finding grayson sitting tiredly on the ground,

"i overheard you and ian a few minutes ago .." lydia slides herself in-front to the boy, rubbing a hand on his tense shoulder and he relaxes.

"hey, talk to me grayson" lydia whisperers.

"wasn't i good enough lyds?" grayson lifts his head up staring at the girl, eyes bloodshot and puffy, lips quivering and eyebrows low on his face.

"no, no no gray" lydia pouts, shifting herself so she's now sitting beside the boy instead of in-front of him, and she drapes her hand over his head and he lays down against her chest.

"ian was an arrogant piece of trash, you were too good for him, he didn't deserve you. trust me, you'll find someone who'll know how to treat you right," lydia says, rubbing the boys arm.

"and trust me, he will regret it because i'm showing up at his house tomorrow and chopping his penis off," lydia jokes, earning a slight chuckle from the boy.

"you'd do that?" grayson says, his voice sounding hopeful as he chuckles again lightly.

"fuck yeah i am."

"good, i'm bringing popcorn" grayson says laughing.

"there's my happy boy" lydia says kissing grayson's head softly as grayson's eyes flutter softly.

"sweet dreams baby-boy" lydia mumbles as grayson eventually fell asleep in her arms peacefully.

ok ngl this was cute im soft.
oh and this chapter/sequel thingy seemed more like a very short story and not an imagine lols, should i continue short stories like these with my own characters or should i stick with normal imagines with u and one of the twins??