↬ rooftops [g]

lol this was one of my drafted stories, i deleted it ages ago but i thought about making it an imagine so here ya go.

i slid off the thick blanket from over my tiny body, reaching for my escape, also knowns as my rooftop.

i opened the window, inhaling the fresh breeze that filled my lungs so effortlessly, giving me some sort of comfort.

i got on the squeaky rooftop, sat down and held my legs to my chest and covered them with my arms, staring up at the dark sky, freckled with illuminated stars, letting my shoulder slump and forcing my thoughts to stop, completely stop.

then, a rustling sound came from the left side of me, i turned my head slowly to the source of the sound, not thinking much of it, when then i saw a figure sitting on the rooftop next to my house, i squinted my eyes until they focused on him, he was very muscular, his hair was a bit messy, and he was in good shape physically, though, i couldn't see his face clearly.

"hi" he says softly, noticing me staring at him.

his face lightning in the soft moonlight, eyes twinkling, and a face carved out so perfectly. he was hella attractive.

"oh, hey" i quickly shift my attention to the sky again.

"what are you doing out?" he asks, causing me to turn my attention back to him.

"i could be asking you the same thing"

"i like coming out at night for a bit of fresh air to clear my messy mind" he chuckles a bit.

"i do too, it's my escape honestly" i say truthfully.

"i'm grayson" a smile plasters his beautiful face.

"y|n"

"nice to meet you, y|n" he says.

"likewise" i smile.

then i eventually went back in because it was getting very late, three in the morning almost, i wished the boy goodnight and so did he, then i slid my figure in my cold bed, with the boy next door being the last thing on my mind.

hi, do you guys want a part two of this orr? ( if i can think of one lmao )