↬ bitter sweet [g]

"well hey guys! i'm back with a new video! featuring my lovely boyfriend, grayson" you say filled with enthusiasm as you lean against grayson, "hey guys

"well hey guys! i'm back with a new video! featuring my lovely boyfriend, grayson" you say filled with enthusiasm as you lean against grayson, "hey guys." he waves.

"so a lot of you have been requesting a q&a of our relationship and that's what we're doing today." you smile and grayson abruptly kisses your cheek and you laugh, "let's do this thaaang" he yells making you laugh harder.

grayson picks up his phone, scrolling through the already picked out questions "first question; how did you guys meet .." he trails off looking over at you, "how we met." you repeat– thinking of a short version of the story, "actually, it's quiet a funny story," grayson chuckles and you do too, "so, gray was working at a café around the time we met, it was way before he started youtube with e."

"i was a coffee boy, guys" he says in a cowboy like voice making you smile, you droop your arm over his shoulder which is higher than yours due to the hight difference, and you keep your eyes focused on him and his eyes did the same, "anyways, i ordered my coffee and all was great, until" you shift your gaze back to the camera, "lover boy over here came to give me my coffee and spilled the whole thing all over me" your arms leave gray's shoulder as you throw them up in exaggeration, he scoffs– laughing slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose in embarrassment.

"and then he apologized, alot, and actually gave me his hoodie which i ended up having to take off my shirt in my car to put it on!" you laugh looking over at him and he snaps his head towards you. "what? why did i never know that." he laughs, his eyebrows scrunching together in confusion, "i don't know, bub" you kiss his nose.

"and yeah, thats the shortened story of how we met."

"nExT quEsTioN" you make the weirdest noises saying that, "question two; how long did you wait to tell the fandom you were dating?" grayson says.

"we actually took our very precious time until we told the fandom, because first, we became friends after that incident for about, three years, and that was around the time we started youtube," grayson explains, "then, we started dating for another two years and told the fandom on our third year anniversary as a couple." he smiles and you smile as well at the memories.

"yeah, that was cute" you say your gaze shifting to him and he locks eyes with you. he pecks your lips softly and returns to his phone for the next question.

"third question; first kiss?" he wiggles his eyebrow and smirks at the camera, "you tell it babe." he says looking down at his lap. and you thought that he was okay with the story being shared.

"hm alright, so our first kiss was .. i don't know how to put it, but anyway you'll see what i mean."

"grayson had gotten into an accident, he was um, he was basically beaten by some guys while he was jogging alone. he lucky escaped them and came over to my house which was a few minutes from where the incident happened, and yeah i cleaned him up and kissed him." your lips tug upwards slightly and you look over at grayson who's still looking down at his lap. you lift his face to meet your with your index finger and he smiles very softly but enough to show his dimples, your eyes drowned in his hazel ones as you leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his pink lips.

"it was a bitter sweet moment." he says.

;

hi hello, i got tired but i really
wanted to update, so here's
one part of this chapter, if
ya'll want another one definitely
let me know and i'll start writing it.

and some of these stories are actually
books i've written in the past or just
scenes from them ahah.

🍯; stay safe and hydrated, loves.