↬ it [e]

i hurriedly ran down the stairs as i aim for the kitchen, i slide the door open and see ethan sitting and drinking tea i believe.

"ethan!" i whisper yell running out of breath. while he turns his head toward me.

"yeah?" he asks, sipping on his tea.

"the movie 'it' came out a couple of days ago, and i was wondering if you wanted to go down to the cinema to watch it with me." i say trying to catch my breath.

"oo its that movie about the clown?" he asks interestingly.

"yes."

"alright, sure." he says getting up.

"wait, what about the other roommates?" he says, stopping in his tracks.

"well, sam and deni went out to get vlog footage, and aaron and grayson went out to a party." i shrug as i take my keys from the top of the table.

"oh alright, anyways i'll go put something on, wait for me in the car." he states running up the stairs.

i walked out the door and unlocked my matte black g-class mercedes ( a|u; if its wrong please just ignore lmao im not good with cars. ) i slid my body in and put the keys in the ignition as i waited for ethan.

he eventually walked out the front door, he was wearing a white hoodie with his black ripped jeans, he got in the car and i drove to the cinema.

"that movie was epic" ethan says with enthusiasm as we walked out of the movie theater.

"true, i think i'm developing a phobia of clowns now" i laugh as ethan does too.

hi this was short and weird and haha idk i couldn't say much about the movie bc i didn't watch it yet lmao, but imagine being roommates with the twins that would be hella epic honestly.
sorry again for the short and lame chapter :)