↬ carnival [e]

bright colors and lights greet my eyes when
i got out of our car. when then a big ferris wheel with beautiful glistening lights catches my eyes,

"ethan! remember the ferris wheel?" i gasp in awe, my hand on my heart as memories of my first date with ethan start to resurface.

"oh yeah!" my husband exclaims, coming over to me and grasping my tiny hand in his as we walk in to the carnival where i shared my earliest memories of him in.

we walk in hand in hand like two teenage kids whom are deeply in love, we got our tickets and we kept on walking. until ethan found a food truck and made us stop to get some treats,

he buys two huge lollipops for us, and we unwrap them and dig in, all the swirls of fun colors tasting differently and i'm sure they don't, but, for the fun of it i pretended they did. the red swirl tasted like cherries, the green swirl like apples, yellow like sweet lemon, and blue like blueberries.

"oo! remember that photo booth?" i boom, pointing at the small booth with my lollipop.

"the one where i looked super uncomfortable in?" he chuckles and i let out a laugh,

"yes, it looked like you hated me." i chuckle.

"lets go in!" he drags me from my hand and we throw our unnecessarily huge lollipops in the trash beside the booth and we slide in, ethan sits down on the small seat and i sit on his lap.

he looks up at me and smirks as he presses the button, then his lips attacks mine, the sweetness of the lollipops still lingering in his lips. my hand reaches the back of his head and i run my fingers through his curly locks, as i feel bright lights flashing. he slowly moved down to my neck leaving soft kisses on them and i laugh slightly as another bright light flash. his hands find my waist and starts to kiss up my jaw and i laugh harder, another light flashing.

"i think it's done." i giggle as he laces his lips with mine.

"i'm not" he mumbles.

we finally got out of the photo booth and went to grab our photos,

"they're porn!" i yell chuckling, looking at them and then lifting it to him.

he laughs, his teeth showing, his pearly white teeth could blind me, his dimples showing on his cheek as a light shade of pink attacks his face. i feel my stomach turn at how beautiful he is. he's my blessing, along with our tiny son. i'm beyond lucky to have had a chance to marry this man, i'm head over heals for him.

this is the man i love.
the man i'll always love.

;

i felt like my imagines have been very depressing lately so here's a cute one i stole from the show 'jane the virgin' because i don't have any ideas and i just wanted to update.

🕊; stay safe and hydrated.