↬ hard times [g]

grayson's point of view;

my eyes glance down on my desk, a polaroid picture of her and i lay peacefully on it, and beside it sits a brown teddy bear that she gave me for valentines day two years ago.

anger runs through my veins, why'd she have to lose a battle to cancer? why'd she have to leave? why her?

all of these cloud of thoughts make me angrier than before, i take the teddy bear and throw it to the ground. that didn't help with my anger level, so i went over to my nightstand and yanked all of the things on it, including a glass cup.

tears streamed down my face as i try to catch my breath, i slam my hands down to the messy floor as a sharp pain shoots in the palm of my left hand causing me to gasp. i turned my hand over as i saw a pool of blood covering my hand and i can slightly see the edge of the glass sticking in my flesh. i pulled it out grunting when suddenly my room door slams open, i look up and see a worried ethan in the doorway.

"what've you done?!" ethan yells, running and sitting next to me.

he takes my hand in his looking at the wound,
"shit grayson" he whispers.

he gets up and pulls at my arms forcing me to get up, we walk to the bathroom and he runs my injured hand down cold water. i whimper when my hand makes contact with the water.
i dry it off and we walk back in my room, ethan grabs a gauze and something to wrap my hand with. he puts the gauze and wraps my hand and then waits for me to look up at him. i do so, slowly knowing he's mad.

"listen grayson, its gonna be okay, im here for you and if you think im mad at you, im not. im just worried about you and i don't want you to go through this alone buddy." he says slowly in a faint voice.

"she wouldn't have wanted you to do this to yourself now would she?" he asks.

i shake my head, a tear slightly rolling down.

"get some rest, i'll clean up the mess." he mumbles, as he walks away and picks up the glass.

i lay down on the bed facing the other side of him, i hold back my tears while my eyes doze off.

i hope to see you in my dreams y|n.

hey lovelies, in my last chapter i forgot to thank u for 9k OMG LIKE HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE thank u for reading these shitty imagines and oh yeah, i read my first couple of chapters in the book and im cringing so hard rn omf-