↬ broken [e]

ethan's point of view;

two red solo cups filled with cold beer are in my hand as i try and push through the crowd of sweaty bodies. i open the glass door to the pool as i look for her.

"hey bro, did you see y:n anywhere?" i ask a guy who i bumped into on the way out.

"at the pool." he replies, limping as he walked away.

i scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, she never said she was going to swim nor did she bring a swimsuit. i shake my head and i continue walking towards the pool.

my heart drops at the sight in-front of me, at this point the cups have made contact with the floor.

"fuck you!" i yell, anger running through my veins.

she pushes the guy off of her as she gets out of the pool,
"ethan, its not what it looks like!" she states, coming closer to me.

"so what was it then?" i ask, fire shooting out of my ears.

"i-i um-" she stutters, as she puts her hand on my upper arm.

"don't fucking touch me." i take a step back.

"i can't believe i trusted you .." i mumble, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"was i not good enough for y-you?" my voice cracks.

"no of course not. i don't know what got over me." she says, looking down at the floor.

"i can't do this."
"don't call me, don't text me don't try to get in touch with me." i state, getting out of the party and driving away in my car.

i was alone.
i was broken.

sorry this sucks lol.🌚