↬ two of a kind [g]

grayson's point of view;

i stir the two mugs of hot chocolate cooling them down, as i grab them turning around and hand them to my twin daughters whom are sitting in the kitchen island, "here you go girls, the guy at the end of the counter wanted to buy you both a hot chocolate." i chuckle referring to myself, placing them on the counter, "thanks dad." mary kate says laughing a bit.

"so you know dad, i was telling mary kate what you said last night, how we should be able to talk about stuff?" ashley says,

"oh! so you were listening!" i crouch against the counter, clamping my hands together.

"did you really mean it? we can talk to you about anybody?" mary kate asks, placing her pencil in her textbook and shutting it closed.

"absolutely." i say, standing straight.

"great!" ashley says, taking out a piece of paper from her pocket and opening it, "who's brooke?" she says, looking at the paper then back at me.

"where did you get that?" panic settles in,
my friend eddy gave me this paper last night trying to get me together with a girl, but i don't know how these sneaks got a hold of it.

"laundry room floor," mary kate says, "now, we already know she's got 'great legs'" she points at the paper. "anything else you wanna tell us?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"because you know dad, we are girls, so we know all the secrets." ashley whispers, "i'll take that." i run around the counter chasing them, "no you won't!"

;

i was re-watching shows
i used to watch when i was
younger, and decided to re-create
one, [watch the video, its the second clip]
i mean, this is kind of stupid but that scene
makes me laugh lmao.

🍼; stay safe and hydrated, loves.