↬ in-love [e]

her head laid down on his rising chest, she heard his steady heartbeat, it was music to her ears. gripping the sleeves of her pink sweater, she rubbed on his chest for imaginary creases as he sighed. he'd told her he loved her that night, under the shining moon and illuminating stars covering the dark sky, she said it back, a smile lacing her pink lips.
they had fallen asleep in each other's arms, slow breaths leave each of their bodies. they were in love. so innocent. so pure.

he laid down next to her in the cold hospital sheets, her arm draping over his head as if she's protecting him from every harm this world throws at them. the doctor came in and his lips left the heartbreaking news, she had been diagnosed with cancer. he had told her he loves her that night, he told her he's always there for her and she'll get through it, he told her that under the shining bright lights of the hospital room, as she smiled ever so lightly brushing her thumb over his damp cheek.
they were so in love. so innocent. so pure.

he was standing alone in the cloudy day, a black tux fitted his body, as his eyes would water each time a memory flies through his head. people in black all stood together, complementing the girl he had loved with heart. the same girl who'd be there whenever things got rough, the same girl who'd be the reason behind his smile. the same girl that left.
he told her he loves her that day, under the cloudy sky as his hand brushed her stone lightly, he imagined her looking up at him with that beautiful smile,

"i love you more" she would have said, ruffling his soft hair as he'd shutter his eyes closed.
but not anymore.

now, only he was so in love. so innocent. so pure. yet, his heart was shattered, and his world was dimly broken.

hi ya'll what'd u think of this quick ass chapter? goOd tHinGs i hOpE :)