↬ tattoos [e+g]

Tattoos.
•••

ethan;

"Ethan don't do it !" You scream holding his upper arm trying to stop him.

"Y/n , let go ! Im not changing my mind." He says opening the door to the tattoo shop.

"Ethan you'll regret it." You say making eye contact with him.

"I will never regret being with you, so I won't regret doing this for you." He says with a smile.

"Eth" you sigh in defeat, knowing he won't change his mind.

He asks the guy behind the counter and shows him his design, honestly you feel anxious because you keep thinking that he'll regret this.
He is now seated and about to get his tattoo. You bite your lips anxiously.

"Babe, its fine." He laughs.

You roll your eyes at him. the artist starts tattooing his wrist, ethan squints his eyes in pain, you go next to him and hold his other hand for comfort.
After a couple of minutes he's done with the tattoo, honestly it looks amazing. Its an anchor by his wrist.
Ethan gets up and stands next to you and whispers:

"You're my anchor." And pecks your lips.

"I love you." You say back.

"I love you too." He replies.

•••

grayson;

"You ready babe?" Grayson asks while parking the car.

You take a deep breath and then say:

"Ready as ill ever be." You smile.

Grayson gets out and opens the door for you, you get out and head for the tattoo shop, you and grayson decided to get meaningful, matching tattoos. You open the door and the cold breeze hits your face and you immediately get goosebumps, you walk in and grayson is right behind you. Grayson talks to the guy and shows him your designs and soon enough, you're both sitting on the cold chairs about to get your tattoos.

You look over at gray and smile, he mouths "breathe" since you're very nervous. The artist starts tattooing your wrist and it almost feels like someone is pinching you. He finished and you get up next to grayson and put your wrists next to each other.

You smile at your tattoos, its the sound waves
Of you guys saying "i love you" with a heart at the end. You look up at grayson and kiss his cheek.

•••