↬ dear friend [g]

Dear friend;

today's morning, i read a book and as soon as I finished it, i read it again, and again, and again. Anything to take my mind of you, to stop myself from crying. And because i don't want to start thinking, not like last week. I can't think again, never ever again.

I don't know if you've ever felt like that, that you wanted to sleep for a thousand years or just to not exist, to just erase your existence.

I just want things to stop spinning, just to stop all these thoughts racing in my head. but no matter how hard i try, i just can't.

I keep telling myself 'if things get bad i'm going to have to go to the doctor again' but the sad truth is, that its already bad.

Things are getting bad again.

Love always,
grayson.

•••

This broke my heart just writing it,
This was inspired by the movie 'the perks of being a wallflower.' You might be confused if u didn't watch it, but what this is about, is grayson as 'charlie' who had his friend committing suicide without leaving him a letter or anything, so he basically writes letters for him.

You can picture the friend being either a girl or a boy whatever you'd like, I imagined it being a girl even tho its a boy in the movie but oh well :)