↬ bullet [g]

"what the fuck do you want" grayson had muttered to the older man that had walked in into his room.

"i just want to talk" the older man said, reaching out his arms as grayson yanks his arms back.

"talk?! you want to talk?!" grayson raised his voice, not giving a care about waking up his roommate.

"grayson calm down" ian -the older man- had whispered, fearing that graysons roommate would overhear their argument.

"don't you dare come into my house, and tell me to calm down ian!"

"you left me for some other manwhore! what do you want more from me ian?! i'm so sick of your apologies" grayson's eyes turn glassy, but he swore not to cry, not again.

"grayson i am genuinely sorry, how can i fix it?!" ian clenched his jaw, fists curling up in anger.

grayson had let out a laugh, a laugh that left ian confused,
"how can you fix it?" grayson had laughed again.

"you can't ian, you cannot." he pulled a stern face, gazing into the older man's ocean blue eyes.

"because here's the thing, i didn't believe anyone, not a single person that told me that you've done what you've done. because i fucking trusted you. so don't apologize, i am the one who trusted you, my mistake, not yours."

"how sad is it that i took the bullet for you, to later realize that you were the one behind the gun." grayson said, anger and frustration raging inside him, he had felt worthless, he felt that he didn't deserve anyone's love. he felt as if he wasn't good enough.

a hot tear rolled down ian's face in regret, he knew he made a huge mistake, he knew he wasn't able to fix it, it's not easy fixing a broken heart.

"so for the love of god ian, i am asking you to leave me alone, because each time i see you, i remember the terror of you admitting to your horrible crime, i feel worthless and unworthy of love. and i don't wanna feel that." grayson eyes betrayed him and hot showers of tears ran down his cheek.

ian stepped closer and grayson took a step back, wiping his now wet cheek with the sleeve of his white sweater,
"please" grayson has whispered, lifting his hand up in defense as ian turned his back on him. and then he left.

just like that.

well hello i have an idea of a part two of this if ya'll are interested in the other part, let me know. i love reading ur opinions and suggestions! makes my day.💓