↬ chapstick [e]

"whats up guys! we're back! well, i'm back, with the love of my life, y|n" ethan yells, throwing an arm over your shoulder and you smile holding onto his hand.

"hi" you say quietly, he removes his hand to fix his hair because he's ethan. you look over at him fixing his hair and you roll your eyes playfully.

"guys, he literally fixed his hair for thirty minutes before we started filming and now he's still attempting to 'fix it' " you laugh and he does too.

"did not!" he looks at you, and you gasp, "stop lying asshole!" you almost immediately put your hands on your mouth, "was i not supposed to curse?" you ask ethan, and he chokes on laughter, "n-no you're good." he tries to say but you understood him enough.

"anyways! today we're doing something i saw floating around the youtube community, and i decided to copy them because i'm very creative." he makes a face at the camera and you chuckle.

"we're doing the chapstick challenge, woo!" you yell at the camera, trying to reach the level of enthusiasm ethan has.

"and what is the chapstick challenge my love?"

"well, the chapstick challenge is having one person blindfolded, and the other one has to put a flavored chapstick on their own lips and kiss their partner, and their partner has to guess." you stop, realizing that you might sound ridiculous since you're very terrible at explaining.

"you'll get it when we start." you try to cover it up and ethan smiles, picking up a pink snapback thats filled with a variety of flavored chapstick, "y|n and i went to target before we filmed and got all these." he lifted up the snapback to the camera, "so lets just start because this is getting too long."

"rock paper scissors to see who gets to be blindfolded first," he says and you start playing rock paper scissors throwing 'rock' and ethan threw 'scissors'

"so i guess i'm being blindfolded" he says, and you tie a bandana around his eyes.

"okay, let's pick one" you look down at the snapback, and you grab the purple colored chapstick. 'grape'
you lift it up to the camera then you start applying it to your lips. "ready?" you ask him and he hums, you grab his face and kiss his lips almost too softly.

"babe, that was too gentle, i didn't taste anything" he laughs, and you grab his face again kissing him, this time he tries to deepen it to be satisfied.

he starts licking his lips and rubbing them together, "hmm, is this the grape one?" he asks, and you say "yes." , he gets all excited thinking he's the shit. and you laugh.

the game went on, he got four out of six correct.

"actually, guys if this gets 50k likes, we'll do y|n turn on her channel, with a twist." he winks and you furrow your eyebrows confused, you never agreed to this part of the video.

"what do you mean, 'twist'" you nudge his shoulder and he smirks, "you'll see."

"anyways," he looks over at you and you understood its time to end the video,

"peace!"

;

hah if ya'll want a part two
of this of your turn, let me
know,

🍒; stay safe and hydrated, loves.