↬ chapstick [vol.2]

"well, here we are," you say, looking at ethan, quietly sighing, and he keeps his eyes focused at his feet, "lets do this shiiiit!" he snaps his head up to the camera and laughs.

"chapstick challenge, part dos!" you yell.

"okay so apparently ethan says there's a twist, and no i don't know what it is i promise, i know as much as you guys do." you say to the camera, then ethan wraps the bandana around your head, while smirking to the camera.

ethan's point of view;

i wrap the bandana around y|n's head as soon as she finished talking and smirked to the camera, little does she know that i've got an evil twist up my sleeve, but i'll leave that for later,

i pull the snapback to my lap, picking up an orange chapstick, i lift it up to the camera "we're gonna go with this one." i say while rubbing the somewhat sticky product on my lips and missing my lips by accidentally over lining, i look at the viewfinder and just start laughing, "i missed." i explain so y|n know why i'm laughing and she mumbles "dumbass."

i hold her cheeks in my hand and place a kiss on her pink lips. she rubs them together and kinda licks them, "this is hard?" she furrows her eyebrows, "one more." she says and kiss her again, trying to get as much chapstick on her lips.

"umm, i don't know, it tastes gross." she shivers, because she absolutely hates anything orange flavored, no wonder why i picked that one.

she suddenly gasps, "ethan if this is fucking orange i will beat the living shit out of you!" and i laugh so loud. good luck while editing the curse words out babe.

she lifts up the blindfold from her eyes, "it's orange" i whisper smiling, and she starts hitting me on my chest. "im sorry, im sorry!" i can't stop myself from laughing, my stomach is aching.

and thats not even the prank yet.

"okay, put back on!" i say and she does so, i look over at the camera, putting my finger on my lips in a "shush" manner, while bending down and grabbing something from under the chair, mayonnaise.

i pretend to gag as i open the container, smearing it on my lips, "ready?" i ask and she nods, i peck her on the lips softly, "ethan, i can't taste shit." she hisses and i kiss her again, harder this time, she tries to lick it off of her lips and suddenly freezes. legit like a statue.

"ethan. grant. fucking. dolan." she starts and put the bottle on the ground ready to run as fast as possible.

"you better mother fucking run because i will fuck you up." she takes the blindfold off and as soon as she does, i start running out the door, and down the stairs.

y|n's point of view;

he starts running out the door and you grab your phone and start recording, "ethan!" you yell for him and see him running down the stairs and you follow him, "come here!" he runs into the kitchen and you find the perfect opportunity and close the door locking both of you guys in the kitchen, "babe, baby i'm sorry." he pants, slightly laughing.

"i swear to get you're gonna get an ass whopping." you say, the phone shaking because of your pants, a sound distracts him and you run to him and start hitting him on his chest, softly, you know whats too much.
then you start tickling him.

"okay! okay! stop please" he begs and drops to the floor and you sit un-top of him tickling him.

"you're an ass."

;

i really didn't know
how to end this, and
yes i'm well aware it
sucks, but idk how
to write imagines.

🐻; stay safe and hydrated, loves.