↬ cherry vanilla [g]

the cold breeze hit my small figure as i shiver, i bounce from leg to leg waiting somewhat patiently for grayson to buy those damn ice cream cones already, yes it's cold out, doesn't stop me from eating those cones. i'm obsessed with ice cream.

he pays the smiling man behind the truck as i hurriedly drag him to the car and he chuckles,
"if it's that cold, why are we buying ice cream?" he laughs, holding two delicious cones of yummy goodness in his hands,

"none of your business, bailey." i grunt, opening the door and climbing in. as soon as i'm in, i start blowing on my hands while grayson slides in, he hands me my cherry vanilla ice cream and i don't hesitate to start digging in. i notice grayson staring so i give him a look, "what?" i smile.

"i'm kinda starting to regret not getting the same ice cream as you." he looks at his plain old, boring cone of vanilla,

"do i have to share?" i pout sighing, looking at him disappointingly, then at my pale purple colored ie cream.

"oof, fine" i put it at his face and he sticks his tongue out and starts licking it, then he shoves the whole ice cream in his mouth and the bastard starts chuckling, "grayson!" i gasp, looking at my naked cone sadly.

"sowwy" he tries to say and gulps down my cherry vanilla ice cream.

i grab his ice cream and smother it on his nose "hey!" he yells before i shove it on his sealed lips.

"that's what you get you ass." i try to be serious but awfully fail when he scoots over to try and kiss me, i shove at his shoulders laughing, "stop!"

"but i want a kiss," he puckers his lips and rubs the ice cream between them, "no kisses for you" he traps me against the door, and i have no escape now, so he leans in more and places an ice cream covered kiss against my lips, i laugh, licking the vanilla off of my lips as he sits back smiling like a dork, i take the chance and lean in to his seat and kiss him again, ice cream covering both our lips now.
"i love you" i mutter.
"i love you" he says as i sit back, and he grabs a tissue wiping away the vanilla thats still on his face,

"don't eat my ice cream again bitch."

;

the amount of times i said
'ice cream' in this chapter is
actually ridiculous.

🍒; stay safe and hydrated, loves.