↬ angel [vol.3]

[   ps. you might not remember
this series so go re read the last two!   ]

my heart squeezed of joy yet bled with fear, the way he described it, it made my eyes water, the ends of my limps went numb. i flip the page, carful not to get any tear stains on the creme colored paper,

our first date;
i was sweating anxiety that day, i swear i bet i lost ten pounds from how much i sweated. i had to change my outfit twice because i was that anxious.

it still remains the best day of my life ( minus our marriage day ). i pulled up to your house and texted you that i arrived and you came out of the door looking like an angel on earth. you had on this gorgeous angelic white two piece outfit, a blindly white top with a long silky soft skirt that was cut in a way that your right leg would show and some pointy black heels; and here i was, wearing a black jacket, grey pants and white adidas, absolutely average.

i quickly got out of the car, "may i?" i said quietly holding my hand out for you to hold, "you may." you said, your lips tugging upwards forming a smile my stomach flips for. i opened the door and you slipped inside, and i walked back and got in, "you look absolutely breathtaking." i said, my eyes glued on your familiar baby blue ones. your cheeks flushed "thank you, you clean up nicely yourself." you playfully nudged my arm, "thank you." and we drove off.

stars. stars and the shining moon is what you were staring at, and as cheesy as it was, i was staring at you. we walked out and somehow managed to walk hand in hand, we got on one of the boats, the water calm and dark at the dead of night. ready to let our lanterns fly out into the infinite sky, you started smiling uncontrollably out of excitement and i couldn't help but chuckle, you asked me why i was laughing and i said you looked adorable to which you scrunched up your noice and shrieked, "no!"

when the clock struck twelve, we let go of the orange lit lanterns, i looked up at the sky and watched the innumerable lanterns float in the air. it's like i let go of all my fears and worries when i let go of the lantern, and somehow, i knew deep in my heart that it's always going to be that way when i'm with you.

i love you, angel.

keep on reading, for the next page
hold our first kiss.

;

i actually like this series
should i try making it into
a book?!
also, a huge thank you to omlsunsets
for helping out with the idea of the date
go show them some love <3

🐻; stay safe and hydrated, loves.