Transgender Zombie Flesh

The rest of the nice people of Erie Pennsylvania that year turned. People that were respectable, people that had families. They worked in the town keeping respectable jobs, like at the grocery store, and working at the gas station, helping people. In any way that they could, they wanted to help.
     October 26th 1933; it has begun, it has started all over again. I never thought I'd see this day. I can barely tell if anyone is dead.
     I have to save Harmony and I have to get her to the lab. She is the only person that can find the serum to set things straight. That's what she wants, that's the only thing that's going to save the town and the only thing that's going to save the rest of the world and stop this thing from globally spreading. My name is Fred White, and this maybe my last entry.
     Fred left his uncle's house at nine in the morning, he gassed up his motorcycle, an old Yamaha, and headed for the old military base in a closed off restricted area.
     The transistor radio in Fred's pocket suddenly came to life, something was suddenly coming in after only static for the past 2 hours. He heard a noise interrupt the broadcast saying that the dead are coming back, seemingly to take on whole different personalities, the dead personalities.
     He stopped his motorcycle as soon as he got near to the lab, and could see how dangerous it was.
     "Here, hop on. I'll get you out of here." Harmony jumped on to the cycle and the two drove off.
     "Wait! Go back."
     "Go back, I can't leave, the serum is in the lab." Fred drove back, only a few hundred feet.
     "Harmony, what are you doing? You mustn't go in there, he's not in there."
     "Look Fred, park your motorcycle. Shut up I'm going in there, I don't care if you like it or not"?
     Fred leaned his motorcycle up against the outside of the lab. Inside it is completely empty but outside the zombies were still congregating in the trees nearby, detecting their warm bodies.
     "Okay, I'm not going in there with you."
     "Fred, you're such a whiner. I need to check Dr. Shaiffer's lab coat, there's  something in it."
     "Yeah I understand. I'm not going in there, it's crazy! I'm out of here, I'm going back to my uncle's place."
     "Don't leave me here. You know that's Dr Shaiffer in Melody's body."
     "You're nuts."
     "Dammit Fred!"
     "If one of those things bites you it's over, you will turn in a matter of minutes." Fred soon found this out.
      Fred got back on his motorcycle and peeled out. But he wouldn't go far.
     She was all alone in the lab, back in the lab with the dead body of Dr Shaiffer, he had not moved, he was in the same place he was before.
     "Dr Shaiffer are you there? Can you hear me? Dr Shaffer can you hear me"?
     The mass of zombies outside started to bang on the outside of the door.
     "Yes I'm here, I can hear you."
      Melody was coming closer to the lab, there was no getting out of there.
     The raving zombies had quieted as the creeping body of Melody got closer, and to Harmony's surprise, she started to peel the skin off her own face like a Halloween mask to reveal the face of Fred.
     "Help me Harmony, help me!"