"What's going on? Why are you in here?" She says then sitting straight up, freaking out a bit.

"You were sick so we brought you back here." She nods along. "Then we saw your cuts. And I found your razors." I explain. 

"Oh..." she looks away ashamed.

"OH? THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?" Bakugou yells.

"Bakugou, no—." Kirishima starts but is interrupted by Bakugou.

"NO! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS YOU SHITTY NERD!" She remains silent and continues to look away.

"Midoriya, why are you doing this?" I say not bothering to hide the worry in my voice.

"It doesn't matter." She says under her breath.

"Yes it does." She shakes her head. "This is very serious Midoriya. Please tell me."

"No."

"Midoriya, I, we, want to help you. You need to tell us what's going on."

Sings: "What's going on?"

She shakes her head again. "No." Tears fill her eyes.

"Midoriya please tell us."

"Why? Why do you care?" She cries.

"Do we need a reason for carrying for a friend?" Kirishima asks. Her eyes widen like she's never considered us friends before. She looks at Bakugou and he stubbornly looks to the side. She looks back at me and more tears fall.

"If I tell you, please don't tell anyone else."

"Of course not! That wouldn't be very manly!" Kirishima states. Meanwhile me and Bakugou just nod.

"Okay." She looks down at her scared arms.

"It's okay Midoriya you can trust us." I encourage her.

She nods. "I know. It's just I've only ever told one person this before." She wipes away her tears, but new ones come rolling down her cheeks. "Well I guess it started when I got my quirk."

"Your super strength?" Kirishima asks.

"No."

"What do you mean?"

"I have two. I'll explain that later. My first quirk allows me to read situations and sometimes, thought it's rare, predict the future. It's called Analysis." She pauses to wipe away more tears. "My father was disappointed. He started b-beating me, and my mother. She started cheating and drinking and was rarely home after that. This continued to get worse and worse and he started, ra... raping me. Eventually he killed my mother when she was trying to take me to an orphanage and he was put in jail. I lost all my friends and everyone who ever loved me started hurting me." She looked at Bakugou and then looked back down at her hands. "That's why I started to cut myself and I just haven't been able to stop. Not even after All Might saved and adopted me. He passed on his power One For All to me."

Everyone stood there wide eyed, unsure of what to do. Finally Kirishima spoke up. "Midoriya I'm so sorry." He looked down too.

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. She seemed tense and then relaxed. She cried harder into my chest and clutched my shirt. I rubbed her back and rested my head on the top of her's. "It's okay." I said reassuringly. I played with her curly green hairy gently. "It's okay."

In my chapter yesterday I forgot to say Happy Birthday to Bakubro so Happy Late Birthday Bakubro!