EASTER SPECIAL

Taehyung was the first one awake on easter morning. Dongmin had spent the night next with them so he tried his best to move with out waking him up. Once he finally moved out of the way, and walked out of the room.

After doing his morning routine he walked to the kitchen to clean and make them breakfast. He decided to make pancakes for all of them and some eggs and bacon. Before he started to cook he decided to feed yeontan, who was still asleep.

Within about an hour Taehyung was done cooking and one his way to wake everyone up. Waking into his room he smiled seeing Dongmin holding on to jimin tightly as they slept. He decided to wake up Jimin first, he placed his hand on his stomach and rubbed it softly "baby wake up, i made food already."

Jimin stretched as much as he could causing his face to scrunch up. Taehyung giggled at the sight and then helped him up. As Jimin was sitting up dongmin started to wake. He pouted when he woke up but then quickly smiled seeing both of his parents. "Mornin papa and daddy," he whispered and he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning flower," taehyung said standing up so he can pick up dongmin. "Let's go brush your teeth flower, c'mon petal you too," Taehyung said reaching out so jimin could grab his hands.

After their morning routine taehyung led them to the kitchen. "Oh pancakes," dongmin yelled upon seeing them. Taehyung smiled and picked him up, after sitting him in his chair he started to serve him, then Jimin, and then himself.

Time Skip

Taehyung and finally finished getting dongmin dressed. His outfit consisted of a pink shirt, blue shorts and white socks and to top that off a pink hat.

Jimin came out of the bathroom fresh from the shower.  Seeing his clothes on the bed he sighed an got dress. His clothes consisted of a yellow shirt, white pants and white shoes as well.

After getting dressed he walked in the living room and asked taehyung for help. He gladly did that after that he finished he walked to Yeontan and filled his food bowel.

Then they left.

Arriving to Jinsoo house they were Happy to see that they were still early enough. Walking to the back the greeted everyone then Taehyung found a chair for Jimin to sit in.

"How have you been," jinsoo asked. Jimin shrugged. "I've be-been alright," Jimin said.

"Are you hungry, we have some good left over," jaeho asked getting ready to stand up.

"I'm okay," jimin said softly. Taehyung took a seat with dongmin on his lap. "Why don't you play with the other kids flower," taehyung asked point at Jinsoos siblings who were running around.

Dongmin shook his head and bit his finger. Jimin leaned down and picked up his bag to retrieve Dongmins pacifier. "He-here baby," jimin whispered as he handed it to him.

Just then Jinsoos brother walked up to Jinsoo. He whispered something in his ear before pointing at dongmin.

"He wants to know if he can play with dongmin," Jinsoo asked. Taehyung looked down at dongmin and asked him to play with him.

Dongmin shook his head but after Taehyung gave him the look he nodded. "I have lots of twucks," jihyun said as the walked away "me too," dongmin said.

"He's been wanting to play with him forever now," Jinsoo said. Taehyung smiled as he watched them play.

"Soosoo i need help," jaehee called out as she tried to retrieve the ball. As Jinsoo was going to stand up jaeho stopped him and stood up himself to do it "not you stink brain," she said then stuck out her tongue. Jaeho sighed and sat down in defeat as jinsoo walked to help her out.

"It's funny that they still hate you," taehyung laughed, jimin rolled his eyes and hit his leg.

Time skip

At the moment Taehyung was inside with all the kids, even Yugyeoms little brother, Jinyoung,  who just showed up. The aforementioned, jihyun, and dongmin instantly clicked. The were all waiting inside as everyone hid the eggs.

"Tata, do you like my dress," yoona said as she did a little twirl. Taehyung smiled "you look so beautiful, just like a princess," he said as he messed up her hair.

"I thought you said I was the princess," jaehee said standing up and walking over to Taehyung.

"There can always be two princesses," he said happily.

"But there is only one flower and that's me so move," dongmin said walking over to Taehyung. The aforementioned smiled and picked him placing him on his lap.

"It's okay cause Dongmin is pretty and so is tata," jaehee said.

"Okay lets go," jungkook said when he walked in the room. After settling them down they walked outside, in a straight line, them lined them up.

"Daddy look at my basket," Dongmin said picking it up to show Jimin. "Oh it looks pretty flower," jimin said.

"Thank you daddy," dongmin said cutely.

"Okay so after-- jungkook what are you doing--"

"I'm egg hunting with the kids."

"--after i say go all the little kids go first then when i say go again jungkook can go," jaeho explained.

All the little kids nodded as he explain, "okay," he started.

"Are you ready...get set...bananas--"

"Jaejae i wanna go," jihyun whinnied. If you ask Jinsoo, he would say that jihyun was the only one who like Jaeho from the start.

"Okay I'm sorry jihyun...go!"

And after that everyone ran off to get their eggs. After about two minutes Jaeho said jungkook could go. "Kookie come help me," dongmin shouted as he tippy toed to grab an egg from the tree.

Jungkook quickly ran over to place the egg in his basket. When all the kids finished everyone went back to their parents and siblings. "Make sure you check the eggs, we have numbers in them," jinsoo said as he began to look through them.

"We got an empty one," Taehyung said as he stood up. "He gets a basket," jinsoo said as he stood up straight to grab the gifts. They put enough out there so all the kids could get a gift. "What number did you get jinyoung," Jihyun asked once all three boys met up with each other.

"I didn't get one," he said sadly. Jihyun made an "oh" face then continued playing with his trucks. Dongmin went ahead and sat next to him.

"Here i gots two in my basket," he said handing him one of the papers. Jinyoung smiled happily and gave dongmin a paper. "Thank you so much," he said. 

A/n as promised your easter special.

Also sorry about last night.

And i found my fireball. Am i gonna drink it? Maybe no. Is it gonna sit in my room as decoration? Of course.