F O U R

"so Taehyung what was that all about" namjoon asked as soon as the three boys walked in the house

"so Taehyung what was that all about" namjoon asked as soon as the three boys walked in the house. Taehyung rolled his eyes he didn't want to talk about the situation jimin was in he felt bad. "Or ignore me that's fine" namjoon said when Taehyung walked passed him walking to his room. That jimin guy is cute at least that's what Taehyung thought he said turns out it was hoseok "that jimin guy is cute" he repeated himself Taehyung didn't say anything about it "like his stuttering can get in the way but" Taehyung rolled his eyes for what felt like the millionth time "leave his stuttering alone" he said barely above a whisper. "Sorry didn't mean to offend you" Taehyung once again rolled his eyes and it was beginning to give him a headache "back to what I was saying he's really cute but not my type" Taehyung sat up and rose an eyebrow at him "then who's type is he" he felt jealous and mad- "yours" hoseok interrupted his thoughts "first of all we don't even know if he's gay or bi etc" He said raising his finger "second of all you know I stopped dating ever since you know who" it was hoseoks turn to roll his eyes "tae I hate to burst your bubble but he moved on, so should you" Taehyung frowned "yeah I know but I can't just move on"
"Well if I were you I'd date him he trusts you"

"How are so sure about that"

"Because Jin told us when he breaks down like that he doesn't let anyone unless it's Jin himself, he doesn't even let his parents in wanna know why because they're always way because of business trips"

"Your point being"

"He let you in more importantly he let you talk to him and he talked to you he trusts you Kim Taehyung" Taehyung sighed "I don't know hoseok it's just he- I don't want to hurt him okay, I tend to break alot of stuff" hosoek put his hand on Taehyungs shoulder "it'll be fine just get to know him be his best friend if you have to. Now I have to go moms making lasagna" Taehyung said a quick bye then laid back on his bed. Ding!

Unknown
Thank you for being there for me Taehyung it was really nice of you to do that
Unknown
Its jimin by the way

Taehyung
It was no problem I know we don't know each other a whole lot but if you need anything I'm here for you
Taehyung
Even if it's because you want a Subway just call and I got you :)

Min :)
You're the best hyung

Taehyung
No need for the hyung Taehyung or tae is fine

Min :)
Alright Taehyung I'll see you soon byeeeeee

Taehyung
Bye min sweet dreams

Taehyung turned off his phone and decided to call it a night maybe me and min can hang out tomorrow he thought to himself. "That'd be nice"

The next morning Taehyung woke up energized as ever "why are you so happy at this unholy hour Taehyung" namjoon asked still with a case of bed head. "Hyung it's twelve in the afternoon" namjoons eyes popped out of his head "crap I'm late" Taehyung gave his older brother a confused look "is it that tinder date you had" Taehyung heard a loud thump "yes it's that 'tender date I had'" The older said mocking Taehyung "how long are you going to be out" he asked "I don't know why"

"So I can invite jimin over"

"Oh I'll text you when I'm coming back" Taehyung nodded his head in a agreement and began to ring up jimin.

"H-hello?"

"Jimin-ah how are you"

"I-im f-fine thank y-you f-for asking, y-yourself"

"I'm great thanks for asking I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place and hang out for bit"

"T-thats n-nice of you to a-ask l-lemme ask h-hyung i-if I can g-g-go"
The other line went silence for a while "h-he s-said I c-can g-go h-he s-said h-he w-was going out for a b-bit as well"

"So is my brother do you want me to pick you up or you'll walk"

"J-jin i-is g-g-going to drop me off"

"Alright I'll be here min" and with that he hung up and went outside waiting patiently for jimin to arrive. Less than ten minutes jimin had arrived "text me when you're ready to go home min" Jin yelled from the car "a-a-alright h-hyung" jimin made it to where Taehyung was sitting and smiled at him "took you long enough" Taehyung joked "s-s-sorry tae" jimin giggled. "Okay so what do you want to do" he asked and jimin just shrugged "I have some video games do you want to to play that and then we can do something else later " jimin nodded his head "alright let's get to it" Taehyung hooked up his ps4 and began to look for games "do you have any specific games you want to play" jimin shook his head "i-i d-dont r-r-really play g-games" Taehyung nodded understanding jimin "well I guess we'll play the easiest game in the world mortal Kombat" taehyung said with a smile holding out the game. "You'll enjoy it trust me."

🖤

Boy was Taehyung wrong jimin did not enjoy it "t-thats a-alot of b-b-bl-blood" jimin was a little shaky after seeing so much blood. "Why don't we watch a movie here you can pick while i make some snacks" Taehyung said he felt bad like really really really bad. Like when you call someone pregnant but they're just chubby bad. "I um c-ch-chose s-sing" (a/n sorry I just finished watching it) "it's fine I like that movie so it works out well" Taehyung took a seat next to jimin placing the bowl of popcorn on their laps and putting thier soda on the table in front of them.

🖤

Namjoon ran in to the diner looking for that "tender" date. As soon as he saw her he ran to where she was sitting "you're late you know" she said with a attitude "yes I know I'm sorry for that I just woke up late and I rushed here as fast as I can" namjoon explained himself but she just rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever I actually have to go and by the way there's not going to be a second date" namjoon sighed "wow I was really looking forward to it" he said sarcastically to himself. Namjoon was going to order something when he noticed a familiar but unfamiliar face but that person seemed to recognize him. "Mind if I sit?" He asked namjoon nodded his head and he sat "namjoon right" once again he nodded "um Seokjin right?" This time Jin nodded his head "so what brings you to this coffee shop at twelve in the afternoon" Jin asked checking his phone for the time "had a date, didn't go well, yourself" Jin sighed and leaned back "I'm getting muffins for jimin and some cheesecake for myself" namjoons gave him a questioning look "you're lying I can smell it" this cause Jin to chuckle a bit. "It's nothing really just stress"

"Why are you stressed"

"Well it's jimin it's nothing bad just he's been breaking down a lot and I'm just worried and when I get worried I get stressed" namjoon nodded his head understanding "I'm just scared something is going to happen"

"Yeah I get like that with Taehyung, that kid is crazy, but from what it looks like Taehyung and Jimin are beginning to be nice friends"

"Yeah I'm glad he's making them it's nice to see him like that"

"Yeah" it was silence not uncomfortable just right. The boys ordered thier stuff and had a small conversation with each other but enjoying each others company. Jin shared some jokes and namjoon laughed at them "you have a nice smile" jin said. "Thank you" namjoon said smiling "you're a really nice person Kim Seokjin...a really nice person" Jin replied with a thank you. "Let's go do something"

"And what would that something be"

"I don't know let's just hang out for a bit go watch a movie let's do something stress free"

"Okay I'm down"