S E V E N T Y-T W O

As dong-min and Taehyung watched tv, seokjin was cooking food for the six of them. "Papa," Taehyung hummed at him. "Wan' daddy," Taehyung faked gasped at him. "Am i not good enough," dong-min just giggled and shook his head. "I wan both of y'all," he said with a pout.

Taehyung just nodded "cover your ears baby." he said, Taking in a deep breath before he yelled out Jimins name. Before they knew it Jimin was in the living room with a angry look, "wh-what taehyung-"

"Want daddy," dong-min interrupted Jimin with a cute box smile, Jimin just sighed and laid on the couch with them. Dong-min giggled and hugged Jimin, the aforementioned smiled and hugged him back. "Love ya daddy," dong-min said planting a kiss on his cheek. "I love you too baby."

"You know," taehyung started off "im feeling very EXCLUDED," he yelled the last part then took dong-min away from Jimin. Dong-min let out a happy squeal as Taehyung spun him around. Jimin sat up and watched Taehyung play with dong-min, he started to laugh at how happy dong-min looked.

Taehyung saw him just sitting there, he placed dong-min on the floor and waked over to jimin. He kissed his cheek then threw him over his shoulder, jimin let out a yelp.

Jimin started to hit Taehyungs ass, taehyung just smirked, he looked at dong-min who gave him grabby hands. Taehyung bent down, earning a yelp from jimin, and picked him up.

"Papa is weally strong-"

"Oh my god this is so cute let me take a picture please," seokjin interrupted dong-min with a squeal. "Hu-hurry up please," seokjin took out his phone and took about ten pictures before he gave them a thumbs up. Once he did Taehyung put Jimin down so he was properly standing up.

 "Papa is weally strong right daddy," Jimin just smiled and nodded his head, he pecked Taehyungs lips, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimins waist and pulled him close. "I love you both," Taehyung said planting a kiss on both boys cheek.

"It's been so long since I've seen Taehyung this happy," Namjoon said walking up to seokjin, the aforementioned smiled and nodded his head.

Time skip

After dinner everyone made their way in to the living room to watch some movies. Dong-min sat on the floor next to Jungkook, while the two couples sat on the couch.

Everyone had a cup of hot coco and there was a bowel of popcorn on the floor next to the two boys on the floor. Jimin was snuggled up next Taehyung and kissed his chin, Taehyung smiled and rubbed his thigh.

"I love you," taehyung whispered to him, Jimin looked up at him and smiled. "I lo-love you more," he said in a hushed voice.

After about two movies Taehyung and Jimin both decided that it was time for dong-min to go to sleep. "Nigh nigh eve'yone," dong-min said as Taehyung carried him to the room.

Taehyung laid him down then both him and Jimin went to put on sleeping clothes. 

When they came back they saw that dong-min was basically half asleep and was a burrito with the blankets. Jimin smiled a bit then laid next to him on the bed then Taehyung followed right after.

Before they knew it dong-min was already asleep.

Jimin turned around to face Taehyung, he puckered his lips in a way of asking for a kiss. Taehyung just smiled and pecked his lips, "he's so cute when's he sleeps, his cheeks get al-all fat."

"So do yours, you're so cute baby," Taehyung whispered. "I love you so much baby..." Jimin smiled and kissed him again, it was longer this time. Taehyung licked Jimin bottom asking for permission that he gladly gave.

Taehyung quickly started to suck on Jimins tongue. When Jimin let out a small moan Taehyung pulled away. "We can't do this right now...when we get home definitely," Taehyung said, Jimin just laughed and kissed Taehyungs cheek.

"Sleep baby," Jimin silently nodded his head and slowly fell asleep.

Jimin was woken up by dong-min thrashing next to him. Sitting up to get a better look at him, he noticed the panic look on his face and softly woke him up. "Flower...baby wa-wake up baby-" Jimin was cut off by his crying.

Jimin picked him up and held him in his arms, by now Taehyung was awake and aware of what was happening. He got off the bed and went to turn on the light, dong-min by now was awake but still crying.

Jimin rocked back and forth and quietly shushed him. He rubbed his back and gave him small kisses in his forehead.

"Its ok-okay baby i got you baby, i got you flower," jimin whispered to him. "Daddy's here baby, i got you," he kept repeating to him. Taehyung walked back to them, he rubbed his dong-mins back.

"Daddy, im scared," he whispered to Jimin, the aforementioned just rubbed his head more.

Once dong-min started to calm down Jimin laid back down with him in his arms, he started to cry again. Jimin sat back up again, he decided that it was gonna be a long night.

Taehyung stood up and sat next to Jimin, when dong-min started having trouble breathing Jimin pulled dong-min away from himself to calm him down.

"Baby...flower i need you to breathe baby you gotta calm down flower...okay smell the fl-flower and blow out the candle..." jimin wiped his tears and rubbed his back some more.

"Yeah listen to daddy baby...smell the flower," Taehyung said, he inhaled and dong-min followed his actions. "Now blow out the candle," he said as he exhaled. 

"There yo-you go baby, just like that," Jimin said as dong-min continued to take deep breaths. Dong-min went back to hugging jimin, with little sniffles dong-min slowly started to drift off.

Jimin slowly stood up, taehyung gave him a confused look. "Go-gonna go put a movie on, i won't be able to fall asleep again."

"Leave dong-min here then," jimin shook his. "I-i'd rather not, just incase he wakes up again th-th-the movie can distract him maybe." Taehyung just nodded and allowed Jimin to walk out of the room.

When Jimin sat down, he grabbed the remote from the table and pulled dong-min closer to him. After Jimin got situated, dong-min woke up again, "love you daddy," jimin smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you more flower."

A/N dongmin has nightmares like tae :(

How are y'all guys doing?