E I G H T Y-E I G H T

Currently Dongmin was sitting in the corner of the living room with his arms crossed. Taehyung and Jimin were in the kitchen trying to figure out where he heard that word.

"A-ar-are you sure you did-didn't say this in fr-front of him," Jimin said, Taehyung just shook his and rubbed his temples. "Why don't we just ask him," Taehyung suggested.

Jimin face palmed and nodded, both boys walked over to Dongmin and took him out of the corner "baby can tell us where he heard that word," Taehyung said picking him up.

"Kookie said it when he dropped something in my room," dongmin said quickly. Taehyung nodded and put him back down, Taehyung told him to get out of the corner and allowed him to go play again.

"I'm go-gonna kill hi-him," Jimin said with his hands on his hips. Taehyung laughed but agreed with him. "Lets not worry about it right now though," Taehyung said kissing on top of Jimins head.

Jimin tsked and nodded his head. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimins waist and slowly swayed back and forth. Jimin smiled and hid himself in the nape of Taehyungs neck.

"Jimin-shi," Taehyung yelled causing Jimin to laugh. Taehyung smiled at his laugh and held him by his waist. "Jimin-shi," Taehyung yelled louder. Jimin just laughed harder and fell on top of Taehyung.

"St-stop i ca-can't see when i-i'm laughing," Jimin said causing Taehyung to laugh harder.

Taehyung picked up Jimin and kissed him. Taehyung walked over to the couch and laid him there and kissed him. "I love you...jimin-shi!" Taehyung yelled at him.

Jimin just laughed more "wh-why are you li-like this," jimin said. "You love me and you know that."

"We-well," Jimin trailed off.

Time skip

"Pa-papa it's cold," Dongmin whinnied as he shivered and tried to get more warmth. Taehyung just sighed and picked him up "you weren't complaining when were at the park."

"Well yeah because i was having fun," Dongmin said. Taehyung just sighed and rubbed his head.

"Pa-papa is do-doing so-something for us fl-flower can yo-you be ni-nice," jimin whispered to him. Dongmin let out a deep breath and nodded. He just stayed quiet for the rest of the trip.

"Ar-are you sure they'll al-allow us t-to do this," Jimin said once they walked in the house. "Yes i asked about three times i even got them to write it down, plus they told me they used to do it but people just forgot about it," Taehyung explained placing the small bag of fireworks down.

Jimin just nodded and placed Dongmin down, who just ran in to his room without saying anything. Jimin frowned at him.

"He's mad at one of us," Taehyung said, looking at the direction of dongmins room. "He al-also ha-had an attitude since he woke up from his na-nap," Jimin said taking off his jacket.

Taehyung shook his head and began to take his jacket off too. "I-its late for him," Jimin said checking the time on his phone. Taehyung checked the time and saw that it was already ten. Taehyung nodded and stood up "im gonna make him a noodle, he hasn't eaten anything since the party."

Jimin nodded and walked to Dongmins room. He walked in he saw Dongmin struggling to take off his sweater. "Do yo-you need help flower," jimin said, scaring dongmin. The aforementioned nodded and asked for him to get closer.

"Is everything a-alright flower." dongmin shook his head and pouted. "C-can you tell me wa-what's wrong," Dongmin shook his head. Jimin sighed and nodded, standing up and grabbing his stuff. "Well if you want to let us know what's wrong we'll be in the living room."

Walking back in said place Jimin took a seat next to Taehyung. "Well he's u-upset," Jimin said leaning on top of Taehyung and placing his head on top of his shoulder.

Taehyung just nodded and pulled Jimin closer to him. "He's only th-three Taehyung," Jimin said finally.

"Wh-what could go on th-that makes him feel like this," Taehyung just shrugged.

Taehyung stood up and walked to the kitchen to get Dongmins noodles, right then dongmin walked in the living room. He saw dongmin and took a seat in his lap.

"Im sorry daddy," Dongmin said cuddling Jimin. "For what flower," jimin said bringing him closer. "For being mean and stuffs," Dongmin said.

Taehyung came in the living room, he placed the bowl on the table and sat next to Jimin. Dongmin looked at Taehyung and crawled over to him so he could be in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin.

"Is there a reason for you to act like this," Taehyung asked. Dongmin just shrugged and shook his head "i dunno why."

"Did we do something," Taehyung said, dongmin just shook his head again. "Okay love, if anything is bothering you, you can tell us okay."

Dongmin nodded and pointed at the bowl "mines," he asked. Taehyung nodded and reached over to grab it, he started to feed dongmin playfully.

A couple of minutes after he ate, Dongmin fell asleep on top of Taehyung.

The aforementioned slowly stood up to take him to his room. Jimin stood up and walked to the office, he took a seat and pulled out Dongmins file.

Reading it, he sighed and rubbed his forehead, hearing the door open Jimin turned around and saw Taehyung. "He ha-had to go to th-therapy a-at one point for his ni-nightmares a-a-and he wa-was just left there Taehyung."

"T-there wa-was nothing but the cl-clothes on hi-his back-"

"Baby, calm down please," Taehyung said, jimin shook his head and cried. Jimin looked back at the file, there was name left there so jimin went on Facebook to check it out.

"Who's that," Taehyung asked. "Its u-under mother, so im assuming it's her."

"Yeah it says that she came back to make sure it was a closed adoption," Taehyung said.

"Bitch," Jimin said under his breath. Taehyung looked up at the screen and saw lady in the picture with two kids and a man.

A/N i hate kids hi :)