F O R T Y-F I V E

Taehyung knocked harshly on the door in front of him waiting for the door to open. "Hey what the actual- Taehyung what's wrong," Hoseok said when he opened the door, he stepped aside and let him in. "Is yoongi here," Hoseok shook his head and took a seat on the couch next to him. "He's at work, why?"

"Jimin wants to have sex," Hoseok eyes shot opened and he just sat there. "Dude i really can't do that to him he's just, i don't trust myself." Hoseok gave him a confused look then sighed. "Why don't you trust yourself," he asked standing up to get a drink for Taehyung since he looked like was going to cry. Taehyung followed him to the kitchen and spoke up, "I just don't want to mess up, i love him so much and i don't want him to hate me if i mess this up." Hoseok sighed as he gave Taehyung his water bottle.

"Jimin has trusted you since the day you guys met, you were the one of the fastest people he's come to trust, you're his first boyfriend, his first kiss, his first i love you. You are literally everything to him, i don't think having sex is the thing that is going to break up two up." Taehyung sighed and out his head down. "If you aren't ready then tell him, you both need to agree on this, he may be ready but you aren't, sure make him feel good but in the heart." Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Give him a boner but in the heart"

"A what?"

"An affection erection"

"Im going home now"

"Great good bye and don't forget to talk to each other."

Taehyung left the apartment and shook his head, hoseok actually gave him good advice.

When Taehyung got home he unlocked the door and saw a crying Jimin curled up next to Jungkook. Both boys weren't paying attention until they heard the door close. Jimin moved himself off of Jungkook and started to hug a pillow. "You can leave," Taehyung said Jungkook rolled his eyes and and stayed put. "Leave please," Taehyung repeated himself. Jungkook stood up and walked up to him "you could've at least explained to him," Taehyung kept a straight face. "What I do is none of your concern," Jungkook took a step closer.

"It is when it involves Jimin, look i get that you aren't ready but you didn't have to just leave, you could've just said no and he would have been okay with that " Jungkook poked him in the chest and Taehyung pushed him back into the wall, jungkook let out a groan when his back hit the wall. Jungkook pushed him off causing him to almost trip. Taehyung threw a punch and hit Jungkook in the cheek, drawing a bit of blood, jungkook threw more punches as well as Taehyung. Jimin stood up and tried to push them off each other, "gu-guys stop." he gripped on both of their arms they both removed themselves from Jimin grip, when jungkook moved his arms away from Jimin he accidently hit him, it didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He pushed jungkook on the floor, got on top of him and started punching him more. 

"Ta-t-taehyung s-s-s-stop ple-please" Jimin heard the door open and Hoseok walked in, quickly he dropped what ever he was holding and pinned Taehyung down. "What the fuck Taehyung," he said pulling him up and in to the restroom, hoseok walked back to the living room and helped Jimin clean up Jungkook a bit. When they were done hoseok helped jungkook up and to the door, "he left his wallet at my place so i came to drop it off, im gonna take him home, are you going to be okay" Jimin gave him nod and whispered a thank you. Both boys noticed noticed his stutter.

Once the front door closed Taehyung came out with another first aid kit. Jimin sighed and led him to the kitchen so he could clean him up. "Im sorry" Jimin just started to clean the cuts "sa-save it," Taehyung gulped at the tone of his voice "he hit you." Jimin shook his head, he was trying not to cry, taehyung noticed. Seeing him in the verge of tears made him remember what Hoseok said in the restroom "now you should be worried." He didn't notice that Jimin had finished and went to the living room. Taehyung walked in stopped him "I'll clean it up." jimin shrugged and left to their bedroom.

He started to pick up some glass from a picture frame, he looked to the side and saw his family picture and a picture of Jimin. He started to cry when he noticed they were both ripped, he sat on the floor and cried.

After he finished he walked inside of his and Jimins bedroom, Jimin was already asleep. He crawled in next to him, he hesitated before holding him, Jimin scooted back and let himself be held.

The next morning Taehyung woke up by himself, he walked out of the room and saw Jimin eating a bowl of cereal. "I have an interview today, at a coffee place," he ended his sentence with a small laugh, Jimin nodded his head and continued eating. Taehyung knew he was giving him the silent treat meant, he didn't know what to do. He walked back to his room and decided to get his clothes ready for the interview, he looked back at the dresser drawer next to the closet and saw both pictures from last night. He sighed and grabbed the pictures, then he started to look for some tape there was none in that drawer and none in the drawer next to his bed. He went to the kitchen and looked in the drawers there, no tape. Jimin walked in when he was still in the kitchen both pictures on the counter in the kitchen, Jimin sighed and walked out the apartment, Taehyung didn't make an effort to go after him.

Jimin came back shortly after he left with a small bag, Taehyung thought it was tape for the pictures but it was what looked like make up and two drinks. Taehyung sighed and ran his finger through his hair, Jimin put the bag on the counter and he walked to their bedroom. When he walked back out with a piece of paper and two other things, he walked up to Taehyung and laid his head on his shoulder, Taehyung leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Ta-tape was i-in my of-o-office, ex-extra picture frame and th-that was co-copy of th-the picture," Taehyung nodded his head and kissed Jimin on the cheek again. Taehyung smiled at the picture "i ma-made a copy ju-just in case something ha-happened wh-while we we-were moving." Taehyung hugged Jimin and started kissing him all over "i love you, and im sorry for just leaving you instead of explaining, i shouldn't have even continued what you were trying to do i should've stopped you and i should've stopped myself." Jimin nodded his head and whispered a small 'im sorry.'

"What's the make-up for," he said going through the bag. "You have an ugly bruise on you-your fa-face, no-not good for the interview, an-and the hi-hickeys too," Taehyung nodded his head and blushed at the mention of the hickeys.

"Im gonna apologise to Jungkook okay, I love you and im sorry."

A/N I've had a headache for a while I want to die :)

Also should I do another Q&A?