F I V E

Hoseok was walking down the street when he accidentally bumped in to somebody

Hoseok was walking down the street when he accidentally bumped in to somebody. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" hoseok said starting to to help the stranger pick up his stuff. "It's fine I wasn't paying attention as well no need to apologise" the stranger said picking up his stuff "I spilled  your coffee can I buy you another" the stranger asked hoseok just chuckled and shook his head "it wasn't coffee...it was um hot chocolate and don't worry about getting me another one I was going to throw it away either way." Hoseok stood up and gave the stranger his things "I'm Jung Hoseok" he said reaching out his hand for a handshake "Yoongi, Min Yoongi nice to meet you hoseok" the stranger said accepting his handshake "I'm still going to buy you hot chocolate though" he chuckled a bit and answered with an I guess before walking with him.

🖤

Taehyung and Jimin were already on their eighth movie and surprisingly they weren't bored at all the just stayed sitting down and watching the movies and eating snacks it was perfect. Well it was perfect until jimin noticed how late it was getting and he didn't feel like having to walk home especially this late. He had texted Seokjin about a hour ago and never got a text back he didn't even read the message and he was beginning to get worried. "H-hyung it's s-s-starting to g-get late" Taehyung stopped focusing on the movie and averted his eyes to jimin who had a worried look on his face. Taehyung never got a text for namjoon so he was assuming the date was going that well. "I guess it is did you text your brother" jimin nodded is his head as a response "he didn't text back" he shook his head. "Well if you want you can spend the night here, you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in here" jimin nodded his head the idea in all honesty he was really tired and he just wanted to sleep, but he was also really worried about Seokjin. He didn't know how he was going to fall asleep he is really worried about where his brother is. H-he's f-fine j-jimin, he's f-f-f-fine he kept repeating this in his head trying to reassure himself that his brother is okay, because he was.

🖤

But he wasn't Jin was not okay nothing serious but he wasn't okay. Seokjin was more than okay he was perfect, well this is what he thought he was. Right now at the moment him and namjoon were stumbling into his own house. Why stumbling you may ask well let's say Seokjin got a little drunk and well namjoon was trying his best to keep him reason why he was stumbling. Soon enough namjoon got him in to his room and asleep. When he was about to leave he noticed how late it was so he just decided to sleep on Seokjins couch hoping the other wouldn't mind him spending the night. The rest of the night was a blur in all honesty.

🖤

You know that feeling you get when you woke up and you don't remember where you are? Well that's how jimin felt when he woke up this caused him to sit up in a hurry. It took him about five minutes to realize that he had spent the night at Taehyungs' house. A few minutes later jimin finally decided to get up and go home or at least use the restroom. "T-tae-t-tae are y-you a-a-awake" he got a hum in response "I t-think I'm g-g-going to go h-h-home a-already." Taehyung sat up at this "eat breakfast first then I'll walk you home" jimin didn't want to protest about this he was actually hungry so he didn't mind.

Seokjin woke up with headache suddenly remembering that he forgot to pick jimin. Seokjin jumped out of bed but only to be met with a his headache making him groan in pain. Namjoon on the other hand was up about an a hour before Seokjin was so he was already with the pain killers and water for him. "Easy tiger, here take these you'll be alright" Seokjin took the pain killers and water popping them in his mouth and swallowing them. "I need to go get jimin i-i forgot to get him yesterday-" namjoon cut him off "he's fine Seokjin, he's with Taehyung he spent the night at my place"
"Are you sure he's fine" he managed to mumbled out this headache was going to be the death of him. "I'm two hundred percent positive he is okay. Besides Taehyung texted me saying he's okay and eating breakfast as we speak don't worry Seokjin he is fine" namjoon tried to reassure him and he believed it. He trust Kim Taehyung and Jimin trust Kim Taehyung but one thing ran through Seokjins mind. Can I trust Kim Namjoon? I mean he had fun with him the day before but he did get him drunk, but he also got him home safe and he didn't do anything to him. Did he do anything to him? "We um we didn't do anything last night did we" Namjoon shook his head and chuckled. "No I just brought you home and tucked you in I didn't want to leave you by yourself to deal with a headache so I stayed here." Seokjin didn't say anything he just grabbed his head and laid back down hoping that jimin wasn't mad at him or anything of the sort.

🖤

"So when do you want to go home, I can walk you home if you'd like" Taehyung said walking out his room. "I-its fine I d-dont r-r-really w-want to go home to be h-h-honest" jimin said truthfully he was a bit mad at his brother for not texting back. He could care less about him not picking him to go home but it would've been nice to know where he was. I mean you'd be pretty mad too. Right? Jimin wasn't overacting he was worried at night is when the bad people come out male or female it's evil when it's dark and all he wanted to know if his hyung was alright. "Are you sure I know you didn't get much sleep last night." Taehyungs wasn't going to quit was he jimin thought to himself.  "I g-g-guess we can go now" jimin finally said. Said boy got up and went to put his shoes on waiting for Taehyung by the door. When he got there Taehyung opened the door for jimin and closed it when he exited the house. Before they knew it both boys were outside of jimins front door. "D-do you w-want to come in" jimin asked he likes being around Taehyung and luckily Taehyung likes being around jimin "I'd love to come in Jimin" Taehyung replied and jimin was more than grateful that he said yes. Jimin didn't want be alone right now because he knew he wasn't going to let his brother talk to him.

STUTTER || VMIN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara