O N E H U N D R E D T W O

"Your son," the doctor asked and both boys nodded. The doctor offered them a smile, he got out the thing to take jimin blood pressure and wrapped it around his arm. "You've been pregnant before," the doctor asked, both boys shook their head. "He's ado-adopted we didn't kn-know i was um bimale til now," jimin said, his voice got quiet as he spoke, Taehyung rubbed his arms as they spoke. "Well everything seems good right here, i'll be right back," the doctor said as she left the room.

Taehyung stood in front of Jimin and rubbed his head, he pushed his hair out of the way and smiled. "You alright love,"  taehyung asked Jimin gave him a short nod, taehyung just kissed his forehead head. He smiled as he played with Jimins hair, it was back to his natural brown hair, his cheeks were also getting chubby again. It reminded  him from when the two boys first met.

Taehyung smiled at the memories--and how stupid he acted when he came to their front door step that day. "I love you so so so much," Taehyung said kissing jimins forehead and cheeks.

" 'member how we met," taehyung asked as he rubbed jimins cheeks, the aforementioned giggled and smiled. "Ch-chocolate," he said quietly. Taehyung nodded and laughed "i hear it makes you younger," he continued.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimins lips passionately, he smiled in the kiss then hugged Jimin. "You made my life so much better love," taehyung said. Jimin smiled and kissed his lips again.

Hearing a knock at the door Taehyung broke away from Jimin and started to play with his hair again. "Alright, if you can lay down and lift up your shirt," the doctor said as she got the machine ready. 

Jimin laid back and slowly lifted his shirt, Taehyung cooed at his belly and rubbed it. The doctor smiled at the two boys, she loved the sight of young love and expecting parents.

"Okay well im going to put some gel on your stomach, it might feel cold but you'll get used to it," she said sweetly as she grabbed the gel and squirted it on his stomach. Jimin flinched once it came with contact with his skin and wiggled a bit. Taehyung laughed at his reaction and brought his hand up to his forehead. He rubbed his forehead with his thumb then kissed his hand.

The doctor started to spread the gel all over with the wand that was connected to the screen. You could see the black and white picture on the screen, Taehyungs smiled was huge when he saw it. "You how long have you guys been together," the doctor asked. "Three years, we know it's really early to have kids but we just-"

"No worries i understand, my sister was like that when she was younger." she said as she watched the screen. She pointed at the top left corner of the screen "these are the heart beats," she said.

"Beats-as in plural," Taehyung asked with a shocked face, the doctor nodded again.

"Congratulations, you're having twins," she said. Taehyungs eyes lit up as she turned the screen towards them so jimin could see it better, the aforementioned turned his head towards the screen and smiled widely.

"Would you like the pictures," she asked, both boys nodded as they looked at the screen. Jimin brought his hand up to touch the screen and smiled twins he thought to himself.

"You're still to small to know the genders, so set the appointment for a couple of months," she said as she began to clean up. Both boys nodded.

She handed them a wet wipe so Jimin could clean off the gel. Taehyung helped with that and smiled at Jimin. "Twins," he whispered to himself. He stopped to look at Jimin, who was staring at him with happiest eyes. "We're having twins baby," he said to him as he stood up, he grabbed Jimin by the cheeks and squished them together.

The door opened and the lady came in with a vanilla envelope, she handed it to them with a smile and walked them out. "Once again congratulations," she said.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

Time Skip

Both boys walked in the house and were met with disappoint, the apartment was a mess. "Kim Dongmin," Jimin yelled, he was taking off his jacket. All three boys ran to the front, regretting when they saw jimins expression. "I do-don't wanna know what ha-happened just start cleaning. Please," Jimin said as he walked to his room.

Dongmin ran in to Taehyungs arms so he could pick him up "is daddy mad," he asked looking back. Taehyung shook his head and rubbed dongmins "no he just wants the house to be clean, now go help and maybe after draw a pretty picture for daddy," Taehyung said, dongmin gave him a thumbs up and requested for Taehyung to put him down, and he did that then walked to their room.

Jimin was on the phone talking to someone, he quietly began to undress in to more comfortable clothes. Jimin shot him a wink as he threw off him shirt. Taehyung smiled and walked over to jimin, pecking his cheek. Jimin smiled and puckered his lips for Taehyung to kiss.

"Have you told mom and dad," Taehyung heard, jimin sighed. "No, i b-barely got bigger clothes," jimin said. Taehyung decided to tune out the conversation just incase Jimin didn't want him to hear anything.

He walked back to the closet to change in to a shirt, smiling to himself when he heard Jimins faint giggle. He walked back in the room and grabbed black sweatpants from the drawer. He took off his pants sending a wink towards Jimin as the aforementioned blushed and turned the other way.

He slipped on his pants then walked over to Jimin and pecked his lips as he hung up the phone. "You th-think sex is go-good for the baby?" 

"Jimin!" 

A/N my grandma called jimin cute :)