N I N E T E E N

The next morning after  everyone woke up they decided to go out to eat

The next morning after  everyone woke up they decided to go out to eat. Great another car ride Jimin thought to himself "you ready min" Taehyung asked. Jimin didn't answer he just got up and walked to the door "hey, what's up min what's bothering you"
"I do-don't know" was all he said before walking out of the room.

The four were in the car again, the atmosphere was different for everyone, Taehyung knew something was wrong with jimin he just didn't know what. He wanted his jimin to be better, to be Jimin but then again maybe jimin was always like this. "And we are here" Namjoon said parking the car. "I got to talk to Jimin, get a good table one with windows" Taehyung said while the namjin couple got off the car. "Wh-what did I do-do" Jimin asked crossing his arms "did I do anything, are uncomfortable here you didn't have to say yes" Taehyung started "yo-you di-didn't do anything, I'm no-not okay and I do-don't know why" Jimin answered honestly "everything is bo-bothering me and I do-don't know ho-how to feel, it jus-just hurts" Taehyung got out of the car pulling jimin with him, once out Taehyung hugged him and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm so so sorry Jimin, I'm sorry for being so dense" Taehyung apologized Jimin was hurting and he didn't see it. "It-its okay Taehyung, i-i'll be ok-okay" Jimin said quietly "you don't have to pretend to be happy Jimin, it's okay to not be okay, you're human it's okay for you to be stressed or sad or anything like that, you don't have to pretend Jimin" said boy nodded his head "let's go eat" he whispered taking Taehyungs hand leading him the the restaurant.

Taehyung had found Namjoon and Seokjin looking through the menus or menu the two were sharing a menu since Namjoon had his arm around Seokjin bringing him close. Taehyung led his boyfriend to the table letting him go in first because he knew how Jimin loved the window seats. "We already ordered your drinks so don't worry about it" Namjoon said with a smile kissing Seokjins forehead. Jimin knew his brother found his lover, soulmate even but he was scared to find his. He was scared of rejection, he wanted Taehyung ,his first boyfriend, relationship, he wanted to be be his first everything he wanted Taehyung to be his soulmate but didn't know if Taehyung would feel the same, Jimin had no clue but Taehyung himself knew. He was in love with Park Jimin.

I love reading your comments, it makes me want to write more ;)

Edit: I forgot to mention that when I was writing this chapter I was constantly sad and I didn't know why I was the way I was. Hence why Jimin says he doesn't know why he was sad and why he was just bothered by everything. I just kinda threw in what I was feeling during the time and what Taehyung was telling Jimin was what I kept telling myself.