E I G H T Y-T W O

"Its really dark papa," dongmin said holding onto Taehyungs jacket. The aforementioned just nodded his head. He stopped real quicky to pick him and continued walking.

"Daddy you tired too," dongmin asked looking at him. Jimin just gave a him a small nod and blew him a kiss.

Once they got in the house Taehyung sat dongmin on the couch and left to go get the stuff out if Jungkooks car.

When he was finished he locked the door and sat on the couch with dongmin and Jimin. Jimin leaned on top of him and Dongmin laid on both males. 

"Are you still hungry flower," Taehyung asked, when he didn't get an answer he looked down and saw him fast asleep.

Jimin smiled at him and kisses his cheek. "I'll put h-him in b-bed you go sl-sleep," Jimin said grabbing Dongmin off of Taehyung.

Jimin walked off to his room and tucked him in. Once he was done he walked back to his own room. Walking in he saw Taehyung taking off his shirt, he was only in his boxers.

"Pu-put on pants be-before i ge-get pregnant," Jimin said when he walked in. Taehyung looked back at him and shook his head. He smiled playfully before walking to his closet to get a pair of black basketball shorts.

Jimin laid down on the bed the Taehyung. Automatically Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin. "Feels good to be here, back home." Jimin said resting his head on Taehyungs chest.

"Home huh, we're really a family. This is- we-i," Taehyung was happy, he couldn't put it into words but he was happy.

The next morning Taehyung was the first to wake up, not feeling the energy to get up he just stayed laying down and looked through his phone. Soon enough Jimin woke up.

"Morning love," Taehyung said looking away from his phone. Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek. "Should we check if do-dongmin is aw-awake," Jimin asked.

Taehyung checked the time and shook his head. "It's still early,"  Taehyung said looking at his phone.

"S-so when do you think yo-you're gonna start working," Jimin asked looking up at him. "Right now Jae wants me to just draw sketches, I'll Still get paid for that though," Taehyung said then kissing his head.

"D-do you ha-have any?"

Taehyung shook his head "just small ones nothing too extreme ya know," Taehyung said. Jimin just giggled and nodded his head.

"Sh-should we start cleaning up," jimin asked, Taehyung shook his head. "Im still tired," Taehyung said quietly.

"Me too, i'll set an alarm just in case we sleep in."  jimin nodded his head, he closed is his and quickly fell back to sleep.

And they did that, Jimin was woken up first by the alarm, he started to shake Taehyung to wake him up.

"Im up, go get ready I'll get dongmin ready," Jimin nodded and got up from the bed.

Taehyung slapped jimins ass as he got off the bed. "Taehyung!" jimin shouted with a slight giggle.

The aforementioned winked at him before he got up to wake Dongmin up.

Walking in his room he saw dongmin already awake watching some show on his tv. "Hi papa," he said waving at him.

"Hi flower," Taehyung said sitting next to him. "We gotta get you dressed so we can take daddy to the doctor," Taehyung explained getting up and walking to Dongmins closet.

"Okay papa"

Time skip

"Park Jimin," a nurse called as she stood in the front of the room. The three boys stood up and followed the lady to the back of the room.

"Just stand right there so we can check your weight," she said, Jimin did what he was told and can stood on the scale, then stood against the wall to check his height.

"Alright head over to room 7 and the doctor will see you shortly," Jimin nodded his head and led the boys to their room number.

"You alright love," Taehyung said grabbing his arm, Jimin nodded and smiled. "Ju-just a bit nervous-"

"Good afternoon, how is everyone," everybody just nodded.

"So we think you might be bimale," the doctor said as he rose an eyebrow towards Jimin. "Um yeah if there's is anyway you can check that out," Taehyung asked.

"Sure its a simple pee in a cup test," the doctor said opening a drawer. Jimin nodded and grabbed the cup and walked out of the room.

The doctor smiled and started asking them some questions about Jimin.

Soon enough Jimin came back with cup, the doctor took the cup and left the room. He took a seat on the bed that was in the middle of the room and stayed quiet.

When the doctor came back Jimin reached out for Taehyung to hold it. He gladly accepted and waited for the doctor to say something.

"Well it seems that you are a Bimale and congratulations, you're pregnant," he said. Jimin nodded and smiled. "Thank you sir," Jimin whispered.

They all walked in, the doctor talked to taehyung and told him a date for another appointment. After signing some stuff the boys left the doctors and left.

In the car it was silent, Jimin didn't know what to say and Taehyung understood why.

"You guys hungry," Taehyung said with a smile, he looked in the rear view mirror to look at Dongmin. "Pancakes papa," Dongmin said.

"Alright flower," Taehyung said, they were now making their way to a small restaurant. "I wa-want apple juice," Jimin said breaking his silence.

"Alright baby," Taehyung said, placing his hand on his stomach. Jimin smiled and places his over Taehyungs. "I love you," Taehyung said.

"I love you more," soon they were walking back in the restaurant.

Time Skip

"Ugh im so tired," Taehyung said walking in the house. Jimin and dongmin giggled, they both walked to the couch to take a seat.

Taehyung squat in front of Jimin. Taehyung kissed his belly than pecked Jimins lips.

"Are we gonna tell anybody," Taehyung said to Jimin, we was really happy and wanted to tell someone. "Probably tell m-my brother," Jimin said as he leaned on the armrest.

"When," Taehyung asked.

"Ri-right now," jimin said quirking an eyebrow. Taehyung nodded and pulled out his phone.

Taehyung started to ring Namjoon, in which he answered on the first ring. "What's up guys," Namjoon said looking at them.

"I-is seokjin wi-with you," jimin piped in, Namjoon nodded and showed Seokjin, he was watching some tv show. Taehyung assumed that they were home already.

"We went to the doctors today," Taehyung said trying to stretch out the announcement.

"Okay and..."

"We found out jimin is a bimale-" Taehyung was cut off by coughing.

"Wait that's really a thing," Seokjin asked now in frame. Taehyung nodded his head.

"Yes...but anyways-"

"I'm pr-pregnant." 

A/N im gonna start charging my family everytime they use my camera