T W E L V E

Jimin walked inside the restaurant with a blush on his face and Taehyung holding his hand

Jimin walked inside the restaurant with a blush on his face and Taehyung holding his hand. I'll even hold your hand so she knows that my heart belongs to park jimin. Those words rang in jimins mind over and over again "what happened to you two when you were out there" hoseok asked as soon as he saw the two holding hands. "Nothing hosuck" Taehyung said sitting down in jimins spot and vise versa with jimin. It took a minute for hoseok to process what happened "Minnie got jealous cute" hoseok said more like shouted getting the whole restaurants attention. Jimin put his head down in embarrassment and Taehyung kicked hoseok. "I don't think Canada heard you can you say it a bit louder" Taehyung said sarcastically "sorry min" hoseok grunted rubbing his leg "pick your head up the food is coming" yoongi said tapping jimin on the shoulder as the lady was going "sorry yoongi hyung" he whispered. "And a number five, ketchup on the side, no onions or mustered" jimin whispered a small thank you before she left slowly taking a bite of his burger. Jimin was still shy about the whole let's tell the whole restaurant that you were jealous thing he really didn't want to be there at moment. "Eat some of your food min" Taehyung said before taking a bite of his food "no-not hu-hungry" he whispered Taehyung learned that when jimin was shy or scared his stuttering would get worse he found out a lot of things would make his stuttering worse. "Just eat at least half of it and then we can take the rest home later for Seokjin or namjoon" Taehyung started to rub his arm softly "just a little bit please" jimin nodded his head and started taking little bites of his burger and fries. "Here's is your check and my phone number and at the top is the website for your review thank you" the waiter said placing the check down in front of Taehyung. "The check is for you and the number is for the trash can" Taehyung said sliding the check to hoseok after tearing the number up crumbling it in to a little ball. "Here's the money for it and can you get like two to-go-plates" hoseok said giving Taehyung the money and a smile "yeah whatever come on min let's go" Taehyung said grabbing the money and jimins hand.

"Do you want a milkshake or anything Minnie" Taehyung asked while waiting in line but jimin shook his head. "I'm f-f-fi-" jimin didn't even bother to finish his sentence. Taehyung just put his arm around jimins shoulder for reassurance. "You sure" he asked jimin nodded his head. "Hi, um we wanted to pay and we wanted to know if we can have two to-go-plates" it was the same lady. "Here's your to-go-plates and your change" she said winking. "Ca-can we le-leave now pl-please" jimin whispered. "Go wait in the car and I'll be there in five minutes,okay?" Jimin nodded his head and took the keys making his way outside to the car.

🖤

"Were you going to spend the night again or-" he was cut off by jimin "ar-are you and m-me da-dating" jimin blurted out. "Um I'd like to date you jimin, but I haven't asked you out yet" jimin nodded his head waiting for him to ask. "So park would you like to be my boyfriend" jimin didn't think he was gonna actually ask him out. "Please" jimin said "then it's official and were you going to spend the night again or no" Jimin nodded his head but noticed that Taehyung was paying attention to the road "I'll spend the night, but I ne-need cl-clothes" Taehyung nodded his head and began to drive to jimins house.

🖤

"Hyung I-i'm going to sp-spend the night at Taehyungs hous- oh my god my eyes" when Taehyung heard that he ran in to see what happened. "Bub what's wron- ewwww" Taehyung yelled covering his and jimins eyes leading them out of the house. "Where they just" "mhmm" "on your couch"
"Yup"
"You crying in the inside too"
"Uh-huh" both boys were outside of jimins house waiting for it to be pg-13 enough to go inside. "Is it safe to go in" Taehyung yelled and waited for a response. "Okay come in" Jin yelled and jimin stormed in to his room to get so clothes. "So...how long was this going on" Taehyung said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck "for a while like what two weeks maybe longer" Seokjin said a bit out of breath. "Um gross but me and jimin are dating now so yay" again awkward. "Yeah lock the door next time" jimin said walking out of his room and out of the house. "Well I'll see you guys later by the way cover the hickey Seokjin not a good first impression when you go for the job interview." Taehyung said remembering jimin telling him about it. "They were so close for doing it on your couch" Taehyung laughed but jimin didn't say anything "really gross" Taehyung stopped laughing while he said that. "What were th-those pur-purple marks on his skin" jimin asked quietly very curious of what they were remembering that yoongi and Jungkook having the same marks. "Oh you're innocent aren't you" Taehyung whispered to himself. "Nothing to worry about jimin" Taehyung said and continued his drive home.

🖤

When jimin and Taehyung got to there house jimin looked around noticing the pictures on the wall that he never noticed till now. "Who are these pe-people tae" jimin asked pointing at a specific picture of him and namjoon when they were kids along with three other people. "Those are my parents and my grandma" he answered quietly not really wanting to got further with this conversation but knowing jimin was going to ask more. "Wh-where are they now" he asked "um they um they died Minnie" jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes regretting the fact that he brought it up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to br-bring it up" he said voice filled with guilt "it's fine Minnie you didn't know just- just don't worry about it okay" jimin nodded his head making his way over to Taehyung. Taehyung quickly hugged jimin he didn't like talking about his parents death "sorry Taehyung" jimin whispered he hugged him tighter "it's okay bub I have you, hoseok and joon"