N I N E T Y-F I V E

"So TaeTae, who's the ugly guy you keep kissing." Taehyung choked on his drink and shook his head. "That's Jimin, Jaehee, and he's my boyfriend," Taehyung said, rubbing Jimins thigh.

"But you're supposed to be my boyfriend," Jaehee said pointing at Taehyung then to herself.

Taehyung shook his head then messed up her hair "you're still a baby Jaehee," Taehyung said. Jaehee shook her head and stuck her tongue out at Jimin.

"Behave Jaehee, princesses don't behave like that," Jinsoo said. Jaehee just stuck her tongue out at Jinsoo then left to play with yeontan.

Jihyun smiled at Taehyung and hugged him, Taehyung hugged him back and pecked his cheek. Dongmin frowned at the sight and just cuddled up to Jimin.the aforementioned rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"My brother and sisters, my mom had asked me to watch them for a couple of days, i didn't think they would remember about Taehyung," Jinsoo told Jimin, he just nodded along to what he said. Dongmin just sighed and closed his eyes.

"You tired flo-flower," Jimin asked, Dongmin shook his head no, Jimin rubbed his head again to soothe him. "Just bored daddy," he said quietly.

"Want me to beat up your papa," Jaeho asked playfully, but Dongmin nodded and even said please. Jimin giggled and pat his thigh.

Jaeho stood up and snuck behind Taehyung and pretended to tackle him, causing Dongmin to laugh and clap. Taehyung got back up and pushed Jaeho "chill dude im just doing it to make the kids laugh," jaeho said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but continued to playfully fight with Jaeho. Dongmin, Jimin, and Jinsoo started to cheer for Jaeho, while the kids started to cheer for Taehyung.

After a bit of playfully fighting, Taehyungs nose started to bleed. Dongmin gasped and ran towards him. "Papa you're bleedin," he said holding him by the cheek.

Taehyung shook his head and covered his nose "im okay flower, im okay," he said standing up. Dongmin followed him to the restroom.

While Taehyung cleaned up, Dongmin hugged his leg and repeatedly mumbled sorry. Taehyung bent down and picked him up "why are you sorry flower," Taehyung asked wiping his tears.

"Cause i to-told jae to-to beat you up an-and now you got hu-hurted," Dongmin explained, Taehyung just smiled and wiped his tears some more. Dongmin hugged Taehyung, the aforementioned kissed his cheek and walked out of the room.

"Papa are you mad at me," Dongmin asked quietly, Taehyung shook his head and pulled apart from him. "No baby, you were playing around okay, don't be sad."

Dongmin nodded and gave him a big smile in which he returned it. When they got back to the living room everyone was laying down on the floor or were on the couch watching a movie.

Taehyung smiled at the sight and took a seat next to Jimin, Dongmin laid down so he was on both Jimins and Taehyungs lap.

Time Skip

Jimin finished buckling Dongmin in the car, throwing his own jacket over him to use as a blanket. Jinsoo walked to the car to talk to Jimin before they left. "Jihyun wanted to play with Dongmin but he started to get shy," Jinsoo said.

"Ye-yeah Dongmin was get-getting a little frustrated with the at-attention Taehyung was getting."
Jinsoo laughed but nodded, they thought it was cute.

'Well i should go before the kids start fighting with Jae," Jinsoo said. Jimin laughed and waved at him, jinsoo waved back and walked back to Jaeho and the kids.

Taehyung got inside the car and pecked Jimins cheek. The car ride was short and relaxing, "today was fun," Taehyung said.

Jimin nodded, they were home now and they just put Dongmin to bed, Jimin was laying down, multiple pillows around him, Taehyung laid next to him and kissed jawline.

"I really like your chubby cheeks," Taehyung said quietly, Jimin smiled at the compliment, Taehyung started to rub Jimins stomach.

"I need to put the lotion on," Jimin whispered, Taehyung nodded and stood up to go retrieve it from the bathroom. When he came back Jimin started to rub the lotion on his stomach underneath his shirt "le-leave my shirt down please," he said quietly.

Taehyung nodded and continue to put lotion all over his stomach. "I don't see why you don't leave your stretch marks," Taehyung said.

"I look ugly," Jimin said, Taehyung shook his head and tsked, Jimin just look the other way. Taehyung kissed his cheek and nibbled on his earlobe a bit. "I love you the way you are jimin, stretch marks and all," Taehyung said.

Jimin just nodded "eve-even my stu-stutter," Jimin said quietly.

"Especially your stutter," Taehyung said kissing Jimin lips. "Can i see your belly," Taehyung said, slowly Jimin nodded and allowed him to pull up his shirt.

Taehyung awed at his little bump, he smiled while his hand went over it. Jimin smiled at the sight, he laid his hand over Taehyungs and smiled. "I think i felt a nudge," Taehyung whispered.

"You're so beautiful," Taehyung said kissing his hand. Jimin blushed and cover his face.

Time skip

"And then in my dream you, daddy, and me, were flying in the sky and then we ate a lot of ice cream," Dongmin said using his hands as excitedly told Taehyung about his dream, splashing him every now and then. Taehyung just nodded along to what he was saying and smiled everytime Dongmin bounced up.

A knock on the door got both boys attention "he-hey stinky butt," Jimin said walking in the room. Dongmin giggled and waved at Jimin.

Taehyung rubbed his head with some soap. "Close your eyes," Taehyung said, Dongmin nodded and closed his eyes and Taehyung put his hand over his forehead.

After washing all the soap off, Taehyung continued to wash him off. "So about your dream flower, do you want to get ice cream later," Taehyung asked and Dongmin slowly nodded "that would be nice papa," Dongmin said.

"Alright we'll get some later."

A/N i babysat the cutest FUCKING KIDS EVER I SWEAR FHSHSBDHDHDHDHDV

also stretch marks are beautiful, i love my moms and the little ones i have on thighs and chest. stretch marks are beautiful. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU ALL!!!